Chapter 10 (The plan)

(Y/n) immediately regretted turning away Toby's offer. His twitching and ticking became even more violent as he fought the urge to reach across the table and crush (y/n)'s neck.
    Though, despite the complete personality change, Toby kept his cool. This was the perfect opportunity for him to practice his patience. Slender had ordered him to do so, due to previous incidents that were far less than unpleasant to deal with.

     Toby squinted his eyes and dramatically sighed, and ruffled his brown dirty hair. (Y/n) was surprised at this sudden reaction, but grateful that she wasn't being strangled to death in here own home due to her own idiocy.

    "S-sorry..I just...I need to do this on my own! I don't want to seem weak to the others." (Y/n) nervously explained herself to the messy brunet.

   Toby only chuckled and shot up from his chair again, making (y/n) slightly jump. As he walked closer to (y/n), he began to speak.

  "tsk t-tsk...I'm only offering a little friendly advise, little doggie~ Consider it a little favor.." Toby cooed. "If you d-die, then things will go back to normal..I'm so b-bored of the same old r-routine! Find a member, beat t-them up a little hahHA, interrogate, kill them blah blah BLAH! W-wash, rinse, r-repeat.." Toby sighed as he finished his rant.

   (Y/n) tilted her head, confused. She had never considered the fact that they were targeting specific people. In fact, she had just believed that their attacks were completely random.

  "A member? Your...uh..group...only targets specific people?" (Y/n) asked Toby.

Toby chuckled and looked off across the room, loosing himself into another little rant.

"O-oh! I forgot your s-still s-s-stupid!" He chuckled "We only kill w-who s-slender tells us to. Recently, there have been a lot of sneaky little r-rats trying to wiggle themselves into his s-system. We have h-had rats before...but these rats...are far more t-troublesome for us..We d-don't understand what they are t-rying to do...they have even k-killed some of our own. We will find out soon t-though! After all, that's w-what you are for~ At least, that's what slender said.." Toby finished explaining, and looked back to (Y/n).

(Y/n) stopped..

That's what she is for? (Y/n) could have sworn that her only task was to clear up the report she made with detective McClain...Did she miss something?

"I'm confused...I thought my task was to clear up the report I made with McClain..Not...dealing with the rats." (Y/n) looked to Toby, worried.

Toby began to explain it more in detail.

"Well at f-first we thought you were just another rat. Just another member of the "h-huge pain in our a-ass club", but t-then slender e-explained to us his plan. You are our happy little accident, little doggie~ And because you couldn't mind your own b-business, you caught his attention! "

(Y/n) was beginning to understand things just a little better...Of course she was throughly disappointed that things were going to be a whole lot more complicated than she thought. This was a huge issue.
She isn't one of them! She was no killer. She was just a boring waitress working for a cheapskate ASSHAT in a decent diner. (Y/n) was most certainly not prepared to fight for her life this week, let alone have a civilized conversation with a homicidal maniac!

"I have one more question..." She asked Toby.

"S-shoot!" Toby twitched.

"So...tell me...how are you going to help me?" (Y/n) confidently asked the killer.

"Ohohooo! F-Finally getting serious huh?! Good~" Toby reached into his hoodie pocket, and took out a small item.

"I'm g-glad you finally c-came to your senses! T-this is gunna be s-so much f-f-funnn~" Toby giggled like a little kid.

He reached over to (y/n), cupped her hands into his, placing the small item in her hands.

His hands were so big compared to hers. He could no doubt break them if we truly wanted to. Silently, (y/n) thanked the heavens that she was on Toby's good side. Maybe that will come in handy in the future...

"Now the others may not agree with my tactics, but they are just boring little shit-heads~ I know you're gunna love
this, (nickname)!" He removed his gloved hands from (y/n)'s, and ruffled her hair playfully.

In (y/n)'s hands, was something she didn't expect. Her eyebrows raised and surprise, and she looked up at Toby. She tilted her head, and questioned him if this was all.

He eagerly nodded his head and took a step back. As is he were an artist eagerly looking at an empty canvas. He was very exited about his new playmate, and her potential to be just as fun as he was. I'm his mind,

On the other hand, (y/n) was silently panicking. She had never considered doing something so...how would she put it?....Extreme?

Though he didn't say a word about his "genius plan" the item wordlessly explained it all.

In (y/n)'s hands....was a small box...of matches...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GASP!!! CLIFF HANGERRRR!!!
I'm super excited to incorporate Toby's pyromaniac side of himself into the story! Sorry that this chapter was kind of short though :P
See you next chapter~