Chapter 12 (courage)

"Well let's find out, shall we?~"
     Immediately, (Y/n)'s heart sank as she realized what was about to go down. Quickly she backed away, and put the kitchen table between her and the stoic killer.

   "Aww~ Don't be like that, (Y/n)...The other day you were acting so tough. Where did your little spark go, hmmm?" Hoodie teased as he edged closer.

   To (Y/n)'s surprise, he didn't pull out any kind of weapon. He only readied his fists. (Y/n) silently thanked god that she wasn't about to get another metal pipe to the head. She was still sore from the first blow, dealt by Masky. Despite her slight relief, (y/n) wasn't in the clear yet. Hoodie didn't really need a weapon. Especially if his target was
(y/n)...The only advantage that she had over him was her speed. That obviously only came in handy, back when she was running for her life in the woods. Now, being cornered in a small space, survival seemed almost impossible.

   (Y/n) head was racing, and adrenaline was already high. It was quite entertaining for Hoodie to watch her panic. In his mind, she had absolutely no chance against him. He never liked to brag, but he was the strongest of the three proxies. It's his strength and cleverness that earned him the spot as the small gangs leader. Yes, (Y/n) got the jump on him the first time...But Hoodie was convinced that it was because he severely underestimated her. Now that he has learned his lesson, he had no doubt in his mind that he wouldn't let it happen again. He figured he would throw her around a bit, and make her realize how weak she was.

   Nervously, (Y/n) spoke up.

   "Can't I catch a break??? You guys won't leave me alone!" (Y/n) angrily pouted.

   Hoodie loosened up a bit and tilted his head. The others visited her as well?

   "What do you mean?.." He questioned her intently.

   (Y/n) was also confused. Did he not know of the others visits? Masky's pills?..Toby's...uhh..."Genius plan"?

   "Speak up!" Hoodie's tone imminently took a dark turn. He was serious before. Now, he was just plain terrifying...

  "T-the other two...They visited me alone..." (Y/n) spoke up, growing more and more nervous.

    This confused Hoodie. How could he not know of this? He was the leader, so he is supposed to know what his teammates are up to. He thought that they would at least notify him of their intentions. What did they do? What did they tell her? This could be an issue.

   Suddenly, Hoodie rushed (Y/n), and slammed her up against the wall. Her feet were dangling above the ground as he crushed the collar of her shirt. Her breathing was heavy, and restricted. The pressure of his hold on her chest constricted her breathing, making it hard for her to speak up. She clenched her small hands around his wrists, and struggled against him.

"What did they tell you?.." Hoodie interrogated her.

"T-They didn't (cough) tell me anything.." (Y/n) desperately wheezed for air. She was too weak to grasp his arms any longer, and her arms fall to her side.

  "Don't lie to me!! Don't make me force it out of you..." He growled.

   (Y/n) coughed again, and her arms began to wonder the wall behind her. Her hand met with an item fastened on the wall.

"I told you....THEY DIDN'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING!" (Y/n) screamed.

   Suddenly, Hoodie was met with a picture frame to the face. The glass shattered over his head, and he fell back. (Y/n) fell to the ground, and tried to catch her breathe. It wasn't long before Hoodie caught his bearings,  and lunged at (Y/n).