Chapter 17 (Adjustment)

Explaining to the three men why she was crawling around in the vents was embarrassing for (Y/n) to say the least.
They were understanding...kind of...

Toby wouldn't shut about it as (Y/n) tried crawling out of the rubble beneath her.

"Why were you sneaking around in the vents..." Hoodie growled as he lifted (Y/n) out of the rubble by her collar with one arm, while putting his hand gun back into its holster on his belt.

(Y/n) awkwardly started dusting herself while trying to stutter out an answer.

Toby came up behind her and slapped her on the back of the head, causing a huge cloud of dust fall from her hair. Quickly, she slapped his hand away in annoyance. He only chuckled.
"Maybe I wouldn't be sneaking around if I hadn't been locked up in a mysterious room in a house IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!" (Y/n) argued.

Masky stood up from the couch and spoke up.

"You're responsibility is to follow orders, not ask questions." Masky said strictly.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"So...what now?" She asked bluntly.

"N-now you get t-to have fun with u-us
(N-N/n)" Toby coed.

(Y/n)--->ಠ_ಠ....."U-Uhm...." 

Masky swiftly slapped the back of Toby's head, scolding him for sounding like some crusty perv.

"No...Not like that" He said, "We are in a hideout just a few miles away from town..." Hoodie explained. 

   "A few miles from town? How did I get here?" (Y/n) questioned them, crossing her arms across her chest.

   "After your meeting with out boss, you collapsed...We were ordered to take you here, and await further instruction." Hoodie said with a bored tone.

   (Y/n)'s suspicions were correct...She wouldn't be returning home any time soon...Of course she wasn't too surprised...Maybe this was for the best? She was sure whatever was left of the police department would be her worst enemy. Especially since (Y/n) is technically supposed to be dead. She wondered if they found her fake corpse. Did she fool them?

   "So...The instructions?.." (Y/n) curiously asked, with a hint of nervousness. 

   "We haven't received them yet...We have been waiting..." Hoodie stated. 

   (Y/n) only nodded, and the room went quiet...A light rain began to gently tap on the windows, and things seem like they finally settled down. 

   "Clean up your mess...Then wait...If you try to escape, you'll be dead.." Masky calmly said as he walked down the hallway, presumably towards his room.

    Toby and Hoodie followed closely behind him. 

  "Ok...Goodnight..I guess.." (Y/n) awkwardly said as the men disappeared into the hallway. 

    The sound of the rain was quite soothing to (Y/n). It was nice knowing she wasn't being hunted down by the killers anymore. Though, it wasn't as soothing knowing that she was staying in the same house as them. Could she trust them? Well...They went this long without killing her. Could she trust them? What other option did she have? Well...That's a stupid question..She really doesn't have an option at this point. Was she really any better than her new partners? Was she really any better then McClain?..Well, she was a little better than her...She wasn't the one who was six feet under. 

    That was really all (Y/n) had at the moment..She knew she was capable of surviving..She survived her shitty diner job...She survived the woods...She survived McClain...HELL!!! She survived acting like a complete FOOL in front of her new demonic boss..As shitty as things were going for (Y/n), things were working out..

     (Y/n) was knocked out of her deep thought when noticing movement in the corner of her eye. She looked back towards the hallway only to notice...Hoodie?

    "Oh...uhm...Did you forget to mention something?" Was all (Y/n) said, as she continued to clean up her mess.

    Hoodie didn't respond. He only walked over to her and kind of just loomed over her...Kind of creepy...

   "Listen..I'm sorry about the ceiling...I didn't know-" (Y/n) was interrupted by Hoodies sudden movement. 

   She flinched, expecting to be hit or dragged away...But to her surprise, Hoodie had began helping her clean...(Y/n) was shocked.

   (Y/n) only stood there, baffled by what she was seeing...Though, she didn't want upset him, so she quietly kneeled down to help. This was...Nice?

   "You really don't need to help...I'm sure I can handle th-"

"You did well..." Hoodie quietly said.

"Oh..I wasn't even done cleaning ye-"

"No! You idiot...You did well...With your test.." Hoodie grumbled, quieter than usual.

    Was Hoodie.....Praising (Y/n)?...

"Oh! hahah...Thank you.." (Y/n) nervously said.

  "At first...I thought of you as some annoying pest..I was excited to watch you fail.." Hoodie began.

   (Y/n) nervously nodded, too scared to say anything.

  "Though, you surprised me...Your presence is...refreshing...." Hoodie was getting quieter, and he looked directly at the ground...

   (Y/n) was in shock..She was refreshing??? To HOODIE?? What was going on? 

Before (Y/n) could respond, Hoodie shoved an armful of rubble into her arms, and swiftly made his escape into the hallway. Then, he was gone...

"Oh...Thanks..." (Y/n) said..

That was...a pleasant surprise...Kind of..?

 At least he didn't hate her!

   After an hour or so, (Y/n) finally finished cleaning. Though, there wasn't much she could do about the hole in the ceiling..She'll ask about it in the morning..

   While throwing away the last of the trash, you was interrupted yet again. Though, it wasn't the sound of one of her partners...It was a knock...Coming from the front door..

    (Y/n) panicked...Was it the police? No..They would have announced themselves...It couldn't be Slender..She would have had a terrible headache if he was this close...Who else would be out here? Should she go get Hoodie? 

   The knocks became louder, and more frequent...

  Finally, (Y/n) made a decision.....

IM SO SO SO SOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT GUYS!!! I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE SOON!!!!