Chapter 13 (The Plan)

The time had come...(Y/n) spent the rest of her time perfecting her brilliant plan. She hadn't left her apartment in a couple days. Last time she tried, she received far too much attention. The locals started to catch wind the whole ordeal, and they began to pry. Many gave (Y/n) suspicious glares, as if they knew without a doubt that she was guilty of several crimes. Many avoided her on the sidewalk. Children would stop and point at her, only to be pulled away by their anxious mothers.

   "Get away from her!" The mothers would say.

  "It's that crazy girl...I heard she found the body last week! I bet she did it...." They whispered.

    "Someone under such major suspicious shouldn't be aloud to roam the streets!" Some would shout.

   In just a few short days, (Y/n) became an outcast in her own home town. She was upset, of course. The last sane part of her wanted to return to her old life. She was beginning to forget many aspects about her life before she "fell ill".
After so many headaches and sickening nosebleeds, her mind grew foggy.

Where did she go to high school?

   What are her parents names?...

..What...did they look like?

      (Y/n) would spend hours trying to remember any detail she could. When she finally thinks she has, she is overwhelmed with doubt, and she believes what little details she came up with were inaccurate and fake.
     At first it was frustrating, but after a while, the loss meant very little to her.

    She kept on receiving calls from an angry sounding man, who called himself Tom.

     Tom claimed that she hadn't appeared at any of her shifts recently, and he was growing frustrated with her lack of respect for him.

    Confused, (Y/n) would hang up, and hope he wouldn't call back.

       What gave (Y/n) hope in her small foggy world, was that she remembered several things. Firstly, she remembered that her name is (Y/n) (L/n). She also remembered that the small space that she resides in, in fact, her own apartment! And finally, the most important thing she can recall McClain...

    Every single detail about that backstabbing bitch detective.....

     She remembered a feeling of contentment and peace, before it was all ripped away by McClain. She took advantage of (Y/n)...Slandered her name! All for the wrong reasons...

    And for that, (Y/n) was going to make her pay...Not only to survive against the three killers threaten her very life, but to also relieve a sickening craving growing in her stomach. This new feeling grew stronger and stronger with each thought she had of McClain. With each step she added to her plan, she felt less obligated to spare McClain.

     At first, her plan was simple...Enter the police station, convince McClain to let her stay in the police station for her own safety, then destroy whatever fictitious evidence they had on her. Easy enough, right? That was her only assignment given to her by the three masked men.

     "You are going to clean up what you did...If you can't fix what you have done...then you will have failed you test...and you will die..." (Y/n) recalled what Masky told her during their first personal meeting.

    Even though he wasn't that specific, (Y/n) was able to piece together what he meant. Destroy any evidence of the claims she made. Now...finally....it's time...

   (Y/n) dresses in her normal clothing, and puts together her bag. The first step to her plan was to enter the police station, and make it seem as though she is seeking shelter.