Chapter 11 (Begining of the end)

After Toby has left (Y/n)'s apartment, (Y/n) was once again met with a pregnant silence. The bleak weather caused a gloomy light to pour into her dark apartment. It was almost warm...almost...

     That is how it had been for (Y/n) ever since this had all began. Almost comfortable, almost normal, almost safe...Until she was reminded of her current situation. Wether it be from a sudden staticky headache, an annoying nosebleed, or (god forbid) another visit from her "new friends".

      (Y/n) had began to forget things. Wether it be what day it was, or how her middle name was spelled. She would forget strange things, and spend hours trying to remember. Though, it was all for nothing. All that was left was a sense of absence.

     For reasons beyond her, (Y/n) was oddly content with the absence of several of her memories. She most certainly wanted to give a damn, but couldn't find the drive to. The only thing on her mind was saving her own ass. After finding out McClain planned on framing (Y/n) for everything, (Y/n) found it difficult to give damn about what happened to her. In fact, this opened up so many more opportunities for (Y/n).

    How would she do it? Would she shoot her? Cut her up? Cut her brakes? Wait wait wait no! Why was (Y/n) thinking like that? Surely there was some way for her to get her revenge, and save her ass, without getting anyone killed...At least, that's what (Y/n) tried to tell herself. (Y/n) wasn't stupid...she knew whatever she did, had to be big. Big enough to take out McClain AND the "evidence".  As (Y/n) thought about it more and more, Tobys idea became less and less absurd....Unfortunately....

    The true issue is that (Y/n) didn't quite know what evidence they had collected against her. Purely because collecting any evidence against her at all was impossible. Yes, she was at the scene. Though, any DNA she would have left was blood and/or hair. Even then, her obvious injuries would have explained it. They would also have to consider the fact that she was at the diner almost the entire day! She was busy busting her ass serving food, not bashing skulls in! Her alibi was solid...

     Despite all of this, (Y/n) remembered that McClain is indeed a cop! And can lie her way out of all of this. Unfortunately, (Y/n) could admit that she looked quite crazy. Missing work, the visits to the hospital...There is no doubt that McClain called her doctor. Her doctor probably told McClain all about (Y/n)'s headaches, nightmares, and apparent hallucinations.

    There was one thing (Y/n) knew. McClain wasn't aware that (Y/n) knew if her betrayal. This would come in handy. (Y/n) was aloud to come in and out of the police station as she pleased, without any suspicion.

     As hours passed, and (Y/n) binge-cleaned her apartment while fabricating her plan. Whispering little things to herself here and there, wiping down counters, vacuuming, dusting. The apartment didn't quite need it, but it was better than her twiddling her thumbs and downing a fucking million pots of coffee.

    While finishing up the living room, (Y/n) heard her front door open, and abruptly close. Thinking it was Toby, (Y/n) sighed spoke up.

   "You know there is something called knocking-"before (Y/n) could finish her sassy remark, she was met face to face with NOT TOBY....

    Before her stood the third killer, the frowning one. He stood towering over her, and dominant energy basically oozed off of him. Now THIS guy scared her. Mostly because of how quiet he was. It was obvious that he was the one who led their little triage. To (Y/n)'s surprise, began to speak.

"I don't wait for permission, human. It's a waste of my time" he stated.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"Quite the gentleman, aren't we?" She said sarcastically.

Suddenly, (Y/n) was met with a clenched first to her face. She fell back and groaned in pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" (Y/n) howled in pain as blood drenched her face and shirt.

Couldn't she catch a break?? It's like all three of them are here to torment her in different psychotic ways.

Hoodie leaned forward and clenched her bloody face in his gloved hands. He wasn't too rough, but not very gentle either.
"So you can take a punch.." Hoodie leaned away and wiped his gloved off on his pants.

This angered (Y/n). She didn't DO ANYTHING! Why the hell did hoodie decide she was their new personal punching bag. (Y/n) decided to speak up.

"Is that seriously the only reason why you came... OF COURSE I CAN TAKE A BEATING YOU SHIT HEAD! I TOOK A PIPE TO THE HEAD AND WAS STILL ABLE TO GET AWAY FROM YOUR CRAZY ASS!" (Y/n) shouted in anger and pushed Hoodie with all of her strength.

    Of course, he only moved back  a couple of steps. In his mind, her attempts were kind of adorable. Like a little kitten trying to square up with a big bad dog. Hoodie knew he easily had the upper hand in this situation. Though, he had to admit, (y/n) did catch him off guard during their first meeting. He underestimated her. He figured that blow to the head would be enough. It may not have killed her, but it would have at least knocked her out long enough for them to burry her alive.

     (Y/n) walked to the kitchen, still pissed, and began to clean up her bloody face. Hoodie only watched her, eerily quiet. Following her into the kitchen, he spoke up once more.

     "You may be able to take a hit, but can you defend yourself?" He questioned as he crossed his arms.

    (Y/n) looked back at him, clearly worried. Defend herself? Like...fight back? (Y/n) was stumped. She never really had to fight anyone before. Yah, maybe she fought some of her older classmates from elementary on the playground. But she has never went....MMA on their asses....

    "I....I'm not sure..." (Y/n) looked down nervously.

   Hoodie chuckled and approached her. Almost like a predator about to pounce on their prey.

    "Let's find out, shall we?~"