accusations and found family

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!

and i have a present for you guys..

the purple converse. the skelton hand, seeker, and dog tattoo. take a closer look at the dark green leather notebook sirius is holding. the brow piercing. the cross and a necklace. the friendship barcelet in ilvermorny colors. the don clean (singer of american pie) shirt. the smirks. the poses. you're welcome.

(this is obviously them while they were at hogwarts like early seventh late sixth or that summer)

just picture them like this tbh.

credits to @tinyshroomboy on IG!! go check out their page.

now enjoy <3

December 18, 1979
8:47 pm
Potter Home

Remus's brow furrowed in concentration as he gripped James's hand tighter, pushing down his wrist with all of his strength and still not being able to stop Potter from pressing his hand down farther and farther under it finally hit the table in defeat.

"How are you so strong?" Lupin gasped, shaking the pain out of his hand from it being gripped so tightly. "I thought you stopped working out after quidditch ended."

"You thought wrong," James said, jokingly flexing and slapping his impressively prominent bicep. "Pure steel. My goal is to beat A in an arm wrestle, which I still have yet to do. I think it's because she's so stubborn that she literally just can't lose."

"Here, let me go," Sirius said, propping his elbow up on the table to challenge Potter yet again after already being beaten a solid seven times. "I'm going to be able to this time, I can feel it."

"Do you want me to use my left hand?" James asked teasingly, and Black rolled his eyes. "Fine, have it your way. Just be prepared to lose."

Peter and Remus laughed as Sirius lost yet again and then tried to act angry about it before giving into laughing when James threw an affectionate, mildly flirtatious, wink his way.

"You two always say you're brothers," Lupin said, grinning widely as he leaned back onto the couch. "But I would personally be terrified if I had a brother and he looked at me like that. It's called incest."

Sirius and James looked at each other for a few seconds before shrugging.

"We've only kissed a few times," Black revealed casually, and Potter's eyes widened in horror. "Don't look at me like that. They probably already know."

"I-It was in like third and fourth and fifth year!" James shouted, and Remus's brows shot up.

"That's a lot of years," Peter grinned, a small part of him really enjoying seeing Potter squirm even if it was over something as trivial as this. "I knew it happened at some points, but not for quite that long."