Unexpected Turn

After we had enjoyed our ice cream, we used our phones to find our way back to the hotel. We'd been walking for hours and our feet were starting to kill.

It really was a great idea to just get lost in LA and walk around. Grace got to talk about Teen Wolf with Dylan and she also talked with Thomas about how sad she was that Jojen Reed off of Game of Thrones died.

We talked about or jobs and what we loved to do. I made all of the guys promise they would stop by the studio one day and I would give them a proper crash course in dance.

When we were about 15 minutes away from the hotel, somehow the topic of our conversation turned to relationships. "What about you two girls, do you have anyone special in your life?" asked Ki, elbowing me in my rib.

"I don't but Grace does." She started giggling when I said this.

"Yeah I do. His name is Blake Neal and we've been dating for about 3 years." she said while smiling to herself.

"Aww. Ki and I have someone like that." said Dylan.

"What? Each other." Will said to Thomas and I and the three of us burst out laughing.

"No." Dylan said, his face getting serious, "I have Britt and Ki has his own girlfriend."

"Aww. That's so sweet! What's her name?" I said to Ki.

He looked down at his feet and smiled, "Thanks and her name is Hayoung Choi"

"I've got someone but we aren't that serious yet. It's something new and sweet." said Will while smiling to himself.

Dylan then jumped in front of me and Thomas, "Looks like its just you two left!"

I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. No! Why did he just say that? I thought.

I saw Thomas face fluster. Is that a good or bad thing?

"Uh.. Yeah I guess so." I finally said wanting to change the topic. This was getting a little embarrassing. I had no chance with him!

"Why don't you two go out on a date! Then we'd all have someone's!" suggested Ki. Not working! No ones changing the topic!

I tried avoiding eye contact with Thomas but I couldn't help it, he gave me a look that seemed to say I'm sorry about all this.

By now, we'd finally reached the hotel's lot and had stopped in the parking lot next to my and Grace's cars.

"Um.. " was all I could manage to say.

"Aww look their both embarrassed!" said Dylan while smirking. "And Thomas is blushing!"

Thomas eyes went wide with shock and a flash of anger went through them.

I decided to be brave and take a leap of chance, "I guess..we could try one date to get them off our backs." I said facing Thomas.

"Uh..Umm yeah. That- that would be nice." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Then it's settled! We'll call you later with the details Jade." said Dylan.

Will stood in the back shaking his head and smiling while Grace stood next to me in awe and shock.

Ki yawned, "We'll I'm tired so let's head inside guys." he said while giving a hug goodbye to me and Grace. "Night guys!"

Will and Dylan hugged the both of us goodnight and headed inside while Thomas hung back.

He hugged Grace goodnight, and she, sensing the awkwardness, headed to her car and pulled out of the lot.

"Look, we don't have to do the date thing if you're not comfortable with it. I'm really sorry about that." he said with his hands shoved in his pockets and his head towards the ground.

"No no it's fine! I won't do it if you're not comfortable with it. And it really is fine." I said. I really did want to go through with the date thing but I didn't want to scare him.

"I'm fine with it." he said while lifting his face, his eyes brightening a little. I smiled.

"Well.. I'll call you later about it?" he asked and I nodded.

"Goodnight" he said while pulling me into a hug. I couldn't help but breathe in his scent in that short hug. It was a nice and woodsy scent and reminded me of home.

"Goodnight" I said when we pulled away.

He headed towards he doors of the hotel and I skipped inside my car. When he reached the doors, he turned around to smile and wave and then headed inside.

Once he was out of sight, I screamed to myself a little at the unexpected turn of events and started the car and again, as usual, blaring music into the night.