Photo Booth

I practically ran off of the elevator when I saw Thomas, Kaya, Dylan, and Ki waiting for me in the hotel lobby. When I reached them, Thomas pulled me in to a tight hug and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"I've missed you so much, but why didn't you call to let us know your plane landed? We could have picked you up!" Thomas says scolding me, but I can tell he's more happy that I'm there.

Thomas and I haven't seen each other in person since the weekend of Henry's wedding, but our long distance relationship was working pretty well for over a month.

I was able to fly to New Mexico for the weekend to attend the Scorch Trials wrap party for Thomas and the next night Thomas, Dylan, Ki, and I were flying back to LA while Kaya flew to London.

"I didn't want to worry you and I've missed you too," I say, not letting him go.

"Okay Tom. My turn." says Kaya tapping Thomas on the back and opening her arms to hug me.

"Aww Kaya! We have so much to talk about but first show me the ring!"

She holds our her had and reveals her stunning engagement ring her fiancé, Ben Walker, gave her. "I'm so happy!" she gushes, "And I'm not the only one with news" she says while looking at Ki.

"Ki you're engaged too?" I ask walking up to him.

"I've been for a while actually. Hayoung and I wanted to keep it within our family until we had the wedding planned out. Now we do so I've only just told these guys. It's in March and you're going," says Ki smiling and gives me a great big hug.

"Congrats, both of you! And Dylan, are you and Britt engaged too?" I say while pulling him in to a hug as well.

"Nah. Not yet anyways," he says with a grin.

Thomas takes his phone out of his pocket and checks it, "Alright, we have about 3 hours until the party starts so.."

"That gives us girls ample time to get ready," says Kaya grabbing my arm and taking us back upstairs to my room.

~~~~~

"Do you think Thomas will like it?" I ask, staring at my reflection in the mirror. I twist and turn, trying to see every angle of my body.

Kaya had let me borrow one of her dresses for the party. It was a sleek, dark red and black dress with sleeves that was a little tight and rested perfectly on my collar bone. My hair was straightened and Kaya made it half-up and half-down.

"You look stunning, Jade." Kaya says coming to join me. She had a tight, navy blue dress on but hers had no sleeves and was a tiny but shorter than mine. Her hair was in a sleek bun.

There's was pounding at the door, "Are you two ready yet? We've been standing here for ages." It was Dylan.

Kaya opens the door and we step out to head to the elevator. I avoid Thomas eyes and instead just hold his hand while we are in there.

"You look beautiful," Thomas whispers in my ear and kisses me on the side of my temple. My cheeks heat up just a bit and I hope he doesn't notice.

The wrap party is being held in a conference room of the hotel we are all staying at.

"Jade, this is Rosa, Jacob, and Katherine. They play Brenda, Aris, and Sonya," introduces Dylan. They all smile and say hi.

"It's nice to meet all of you," I say. Nothing else really comes to mind so I kind of stand there awkwardly. Thomas must have sensed this and excuses us.

"Come on. Wes said they rented a photo booth and I want to take pictures," Thomas says as he guides me through the crowd.

We climb into the small booth and sit on the little bench. I don't really know how to pose so I just hold Thomas' hand and look at him. He presses his forehead to mine and the flash goes off.

"You have to get into it! Just let loose," says Thomas as he kisses my cheek and the flash goes off again.

"It's just weird and funny! I don't know, it makes me nervous." I say as I bury my face into his neck, not wanting to look at the camera. I hear the camera flash.

Thomas laughs at me and tickles my side, making me squirm away from him. The camera, of course, captures this.

"Thomas stop! That's not fair!" I say trying to complain but end up smiling. I kiss him on the nose to try and make up for trying to hide.

"What you're doing is really not fair right now, love" says Thomas as our foreheads are against each other's again.

"What?" I say laughing and run my fingers through his hair and look in his eyes. They hold such intensity.

Thomas leans forward and slowly brushes his lips against mine. His hand cups my cheek and I pull him towards me, twisting my fingers in his hair. It was a soft and gentle kiss, but I pull away because it left me breathless by its intensity.

We don't say anything, just sit there and smile while Thomas nuzzles his nose against my cheek.

"We should probably go get those pictures," I say once I'm able to catch my breath.

Thomas laughs and scratches the back of his neck as he pulls me out of the booth. The pictures weren't bad in the slightest and we both got a copy.

A clanking sounded from across the room and everyone quieted down.

"I would just like to thank all of you for being a part of this project. As a director, I could not have asked for a better cast. In this room, we have created friendships and memories that will last a lifetime. Lets raise our glasses and toast to James Dashner for writing the Maze Runner series and to the success of the Scorch Trials," Wes said as he held his glass and spoke to the party. "To James and the Scorch Trials!"

Everyone toasted and soon the party was over, but not for me. The party was never over when I was with Thomas, Kaya, Dylan, and Ki.

"Guys, meet us in Dylan's room," said Ki with a huge smile, spreading the word to all of us.

"You'd think getting married in a little over a month would calm him down," laughed Thomas.

"Come on, let's go. I wanna change to more comfortable clothes before we go to Dylan's," I say trying to tug Thomas along.

"If my opinion counted, you can stay in that dress all night, love" he said with a wink and grabbing my hand to hold it as we walked to the elevators.

"Look all you want, pretty boy. I want my running shorts and a sweatshirt," I say, taking off my heels and walking barefoot.

"Oh that reminds me, do you still have my black sweatshirt I let you borrow for Man Hunt?" Thomas asks as he holds the elevator doors for me.

"Yeah, I actually brought it with me. Do you want it back?" I ask, embarrassed that I forgot to give it back.

"Let's make a deal. You can change out of that dress if you wear my sweatshirt," he say as he wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Deal,"