In The Moments

Thomas rested his hand on the small of my back, guiding me through the crowds as we followed Ava to another tourist stop. So far, we had been to the gates of Buckingham Palace, seen Big Ben, visited the Harry Potter sets, and gone to the Thames River.

"Hurry up, you two!" Ava called as she scurried back to us to move us faster.

I left Thomas' side as Ava grabbed my hand and dashed forward.

"You, my new sister, are not allowed to look up," Ava said giggling and covered my eyes with her hands.

"Look up? Why can't I-"

Ava guided me forward as she removed her hand but made sure I kept my head down, "It'll ruin the surprise, silly! Now come on, we have to get in line."

"Just trust Ava. She made a good choice on coming here last," Thomas said as he grabbed my hand.

As we waited in line, I was allowed to keep my head up as long as I had my back face our last spot.

Thomas wrapped his around my front and buried his face in the crook of my neck after he planted many kisses on my cheek.

"I love you. I don't think I tell you that enough," I said softly as my head leaned on his. Suddenly Thomas pulled away, and for a second I panicked that maybe he didn't feel the same way, but it was only for a second.

Thomas moved to stand in front of me and cupped my face in his hands, his eyes were bright and a smile was wide in his face, "I love you too. More than you could ever imagine." He pulled me closer, bringing his lips to mine, our lips moving in perfect sync. It was like the whole world had disappeared and it was just the two of them. Jade and Thomas.

They pulled apart only when they heard Ava's cough. She played with her arms and looked happy yet uncomfortable to be around the couple. "It's our turn next,"

"Turn? Does that mean I can look now?" I asked as my hand found Thomas'. Ava smiled and nodded her head yea as she grabbed my other hand.

As I slowly gazed up, my eyes met the one and only London Eye. A small 'woah' escaped from my lips as we move forward to enter one of the compartments.

"Ferris wheels will never be the same anymore," I said as I was released from the Sangster's grasp and placed my hands on the glass, hungrily staring at the city.

I heard Thomas' chuckle and the snapping of a camera and turned around to face them, a huge smile on my face.

"I think she likes it," Ava exclaimed and moved to me to hug me.

"Thomas take our pictures!" I called as I wrapped my arms around Ava and tickles her a bit to make her laugh.

Thomas obliged and took many pictures enforce handing his phone to Ava.

He kissed my hair as he wrapped his arms around my front and smiled for the camera.

"Aww that's cute," Ava cooed as she took our pictures.

I turned my head, noticing it had gotten darker and an audible gasp escaped.

"This is so beautiful," I whispered as I looked at the sun setting in the distance and Thomas' grip on me tightened.

Shivers went trough my body as he leaned down to my ear and whispered, "The sunset is nothing compared to you, my love."

I wanted to say that was cheesy but decided to keep it to myself and not ruin the moment.

Ava took some more pictures with us and the sunset in the background and Thomas did the same for me and Ava.

I wriggled myself from Ava's grasp and grabbed the phone from Thomas' hand, "Well go on, I'm gonna take some pictures of you and Ava."

Both Sangsters smiled and moved closer together, Thomas wrapping his arm around his little sister and resting his head on hers. They took silly pictures and serious ones, but overall the trio had a lot of fun on that ride.

As we walked away from the Eye, I saw Thomas wriggle out of his leather jacket before placing it on my shoulders. I gave him a kiss of gratitude on his cheeks before he gripped my waist and kept me by his side.

We took a cab home and Ava ran to her parents to show our day's adventures.

"Thomas, I'm going to frame some of these, okay?" Tasha called from the living room, "These are adorable pictures."

Mark moved to face Thomas and I as we stood behind him and Tasha, "Seems like you had a lot of fun."

Thomas and I nodded our heads in agreement, both a little drained from the day.

"Well, we are going to head to bed. It's been a long day," Thomas said as he went to hug his parents goodnight.

"Oh alright," his mom playfully sighed and ruffled Thomas' hair.

"Goodnight, Jade," Tasha said as she rubbed my back in our hug.

"Goodnight, Mom" I'd finally gotten a bit used to saying that, it was pretty easy as Tasha really did begin to feel like a mom to me.

Mark squeezed me in a hug goodnight before kissing the top of my head.

Thomas held my hand as we walked up the stairs together and closed the door behind us.

Immediately, I took my clothes off and scurried to the bed, eager to get under the covers and sleep. Thomas chuckled and took off his pants and shirt and climbed under as well, wrapping his arms around me from behind, making me the little spoon.

That thought made a giggle erupt and this resulted in an audible smirk from Thomas.

"Why are you laughing, love?" he asked as he stroked the back of my neck. I turned around so that I was facing him and cupped his cheek.

"Because, I'm just so happy. Right here, right now," I whispered as I kissed his nose and nuzzled my face into his chest.

"I'm glad you're happy. That means I've kept my promise," Thomas said as he kissed the top of my head and rested his chin there.

"You most certainly have."