Ki Hong and Hayoung

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride,"

Cheers rang through the church as Ki Hong and Hayoung shared their first kiss as a married couple.

I stood with Thomas, Dylan, Britt, Will, Joe Adler, Dexter Darden, Alex Flores, Chris Sheffield, and Wes Ball with his wife. All of us were clapping, smiling, the guys yelled out a few whoops, earning a few glares from the elderly guests.

Ki and Hayoung made their way back down the aisle and the guests followed behind them as they moved toward the entrance of the church. Ki had a huge smile and gave us all a wink on his way.

Thomas grabbed my hand as we all followed the crowd out the doors.

"Did you remember to get it on video for Kaya and everyone else who couldn't come?" Britt asks as Dylan has his hand on the small of his back, guiding her.

"Yes I did. I'm not that irresponsible. Plus, Kaya would kill me if I didn't," Dylan says with a laugh and nuzzles Britt, earning him a kiss.

Will puts his hands on both of Thomas' shoulders and shakes him a bit, "Our baby is married!" Thomas gives a big, goofy grin that makes me giggle.

"Wait, I want to get a photo of the cast reunion before we take the whole wedding and guest pictures," a photographer says as she motions our group to stay inside.

Ki and Hayoung are at the doors, greeting everyone on their way out. When they're done, the guys practically pounce on Ki while Britt, Wes' wife, and I give Hayoung hugs and our congratulations.

"Okay, let's snap a few pics before everyone gets anxious outside," the photographer says, readying the camera.

The pictures taken with everyone who attended the wedding were absolutely adorable. Ki and Hayoung set some up with these cute little blow up unicorns. Afterwards, we went to the reception and soon, toasts were being made by Ki and Hayoung's family. The two could not stop staring at each other.

It was like their love was infectious. Dylan and Britt could not stop tickling each other and kissing. I have to admit, I think the love bug bit me too cause I could not keep my hands off Thomas.

I ran my hands through his hair as I gave him little kisses on the side of his cheek, making his face blush. He turned his head and looked into my eyes, it was like he was trying to see deep inside of me. His smile, that beautiful and aching smile, filled his face and he cupped my cheek and pushed my hair behind my ears before he kissed me.

That was the thing I loved about us. We didn't have to say anything because the silence spoke for us. The way we moved, our body language, described the way we couldn't put into words. It was like people say, actions speak louder than words.

When he pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine and planted a small kiss on my nose, "You're distracting me from the party, love," he said with a laugh.

I scrunched my nose, "Well you distracted me first, pretty boy," I whisper and turn my head to focus on the speeches while Thomas wraps his arms around me.

After the speeches were done, dinner was served and the newly wed couple shared their first dance. I was very proud of Ki. He didn't stumble and moved quite smoothly, all of this was probably because he asked me to help him a bit that night they came to the dance studio with me.

"Guys this is our song!" Will yelled and clapped Dexter on the back.

"Let's get 'em boys," Joe said and he along with Thomas, Will, Chris, Dylan, and Alex joined Ki, who was now alone on the dance floor waiting for his boys.