A/N

Hey it's Lillian!

This story has been a lot of fun writing and planning and I'm so excited to finally be doing it. I have a lot of things planned out that I will weave in. Any questions you have about the characters just ask and I will try to weave them into the story to explain them.

Also quick question.. Should I make a playlist to go along with each chapter??😛😏 If I do this, I'll post the song list at the end of each chapter.

As of right now, I am reading The Death Cure for the first time (which I started this morning👊), on page 186, and getting closer and closer to the page that will rip out my heart. It is already so hard reading Newt slowly going insane and what he just said to Thomas really hurts, "And you, Tommy," the boy said, lowering his voice. "You've got a lot of nerve coming here and asking me to leave with you. A lot of bloody nerve. The sight of you makes me sick."'😭😭 (This is how I'm spending #SB2K14, it's perfect)

It is going to be so hard to watch Thomas Sangster portray Newt in the final installment. But I'm so excited for The Scorch Trials to be released!! And even more excited for the trailer which I hope comes out soon!!

Anyways, if you have any questions/comments/tips/advice please let me know!!

Love Lillian Xx