002

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
2 weeks later

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞2 weeks later

"Ma." Saioir walked down the steps going into the kitchen.

"Watchu want Sa." Kioni spoke cooking breakfast. Saioir forgot about what he was going to say and instead reached for a pancake only to receive a smack on the hand.

"Don't touch my food Saioir." She mugged him.

"Lemme just get one real quick." he reached again.

"Fat ass act like you can't wait." She mumbled as he laughed stuffing his face.

"Wassup ma." Sincere kissed Kioni's cheek before grabbing a pancake as well.

"Umm boy I just wanna know why the fuck y'all keep eating my shit." She mugged them.

"Ma come on don't even do that you know you want us to eat yo food." Sincere playfully spoke before putting syrup on his pancake.

"You gone cry if we say yo food nasty." Saioir shook his head.

"But y'all neva do so it don't matta." Kioni shrugged her shoulders.

"Motherrrrr." Xiari strolled in the kitchen hopping up on the counter.

"If you'n take yo big ass off my counter." Kioni scrunched her face up.

"Ma fault." She laughed hopping down.

"Sa can I ride wit you." Xiari pouted and Saioir shook his head.

"Nah ride witcho twin." He mugged her throwing the plastic plate in the trash.

"But he don't let me play my own music." She poked out her lip.

"Don't nobody wanna listen to you blasting winter walker all day." Sin shook his head and Xiari scrunched up her face.

"It's summer walker dummy." She rolled her eyes.

"You ain't playing that shit in my car either so you might as well gone head and ride wit sin." Saioir raised his eyebrow.

"So you just gone say fuck me huh." Kioni crossed her arms.

"My bad mom." Saioir smiled.

"Mom tell Sa let me ride wit him." Xiari looked over at her.

"Sa let ha ride witchu." Kioni sighed.

"I don't even care." He shrugged.

"And let me play my music." She added on.

"See now I can't help you wit that one sis." Kioni made a yikes face.

"Whatever." She sighed grabbing her phone of the counter that was going off.

"Who blowing up ya stuff." Sin scrunched his face up.

"The groupchat if you must know." Xiari remarked smartly.