030

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 |𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Yeah, don't nobody know the shit that we do." Malaysia rapped sitting on Saioir lap.

They were at the center and Saioir just got finished basketball practice so he came up to the studio with Malaysia.

"She like eating pussy, I'm like, "Me too" She grabbed his face looking at him stare at her.

"You gay?" Saioir asked her and she sucked her teeth removing her hand off of him.

"Do I look gay?" She crossed her arms and he looked her up and down before nodding.

"Yeah you look like you do it all." He shrugged and she mugged him.

"Mm ok." She looked away from him and he chuckled.

"Finish rapping yo lil song why you getting an attitude now"

"I'm not ion wanna play no more." She rolled her eyes leaning back on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her waist putting his head in the crook of her neck.

"Sa."

"Hmm"

"Faith was the one who told Zipporah my business." Malaysia spoke staring no where.

"I can believe that, she like you that's why." Saioir spoke rubbing his thumb against her side and Malaysia bust out laughing.

"Saioir what the fuck is you talking about she don't like me she not even gay." Malaysia spoke laughing again.

"She is gay I'm telling you she like you."

"How? Why you say that." She turned looking at him.

"She be mad every time you hanging out wit me, plus she be dozing off looking at you, and the other day I saw her staring at your ass."

"So?that don't mean nun I be looking at girls ass too."

"Nah lay she was looking like she wanted to just grip you up and eat it." He spoke seriously scrunching his face up and Malaysia laughed.

"Sa you just be saying shit." Malaysia shook her head continuing to laugh holding her stomach and he sucked his teeth.

"I'm not but ight." He waved her off and she continued laughing at him.

"Okay" she moved again and he gripped her waist.

"Stop moving." He mumbled and she moved again getting herself comfortable and laying back on his chest.

"I told you to stop." He gripped her neck and she looked up at him.

"Im tryna lay on you." She rolled her eyes and he looked at her pulling her into kiss.

His hand trailed up her shirt cupping one of her boobs and she deepened the kiss adding tongue swirling hers around his mouth.

He then sucked on her bottom lip and bit it making her wince in pain.

"Saioir why the fuck would you do that." She cried in pain holding her lip and he laughed.

"It's not fucking funny" she slapped his arm and she tried to get up but he held her down.

"Move you play to fucking much." She looked down at her lip.

"You was playing first."

" I wasn't and now my lip sore." She wined falling back on him.

"C'mon I can make it better." He tried to reason and she shook her head.

"No cause you should've never did that in the first place bitch." She spoke annoyed with him tucking in her lip.