038

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐦'𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

PSA: some events that will occur in these last chapters may confuse you because you don't know both sides of the story. This story interferes with Xiari so you won't know why certain stuff happened until you read her side❤️ anyways happy reading.

"You gotta curve your hand more and stop free throwing." Saioir moved her body in a steady position.

"I'm not free throwing." Malaysia rolled her eyes.

"You are you can't be throwing the ball out with two hands pushing from ya chest it's fucking embarrassing." He mugged her and she laughed.

"Okay, okay stop teasing me." She said moving back into the postiton.

He placed his hand on her waist turning her body some and placed her finger on the ball correctly.

"Okay now shoot but make sure to have force and jump alittle if that make sense."

"Okay"

"And sense you need a lil help aim at the lil box."

"Damn daddy I said okay." Malaysia laughed and Saioir mugged her.

"Just shoot the fucking ball goofy ass." He laughed.

She shot the ball and it hit the rim before going in.

"Told you." She blew a kiss.

"Okay it can be cleaner than that tho." He said making her sigh.

"Niggas always tryna... tryna find sumthinnnggg." She moved rotating her hands.

"I'm not. I'm helping you now come on." He said moving her back into the position again.

One hour later

"I can't breathe." Malaysia huffed and puffed holding her knees.

"C'mon bae you know I got aszuhma." She panted.

"You don't have asthma can't even say it right." He shook his head.

"It feel like I do I feel like I'm finna pass out."

"How the fuck yall run around the court for that long it's to hot for dis shit."

"Lay you exaggerating" he walked over to the bench grabbing his water bottle for her.

"I'm not I really can't breathe. And that's sum cause I thought I couldn't breathe after fucking you." She breathed heavily.

He ignored her handing her his water bottle and she hurriedly drunk the whole thing down.

"Better?" He raised his eyebrow and she nodded.

"Mhmm." She stood up straight.

"Where's." She paused to catch her breath.

"Where's Mook I haven't talked to her in a while?" She asked walking over to the trash can and throwing the empty water bottle away.

"Home I'm guessing ion fucking no." He shrugged.

"That's your sister." Malaysia tilted her head.