011

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|17
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Malaysia stood at her locker putting her stuff in and only taking out the books she needed for her first two classes. She felt someone tap her shoulder and turned around seeing Mook standing with the volleyball papers.

"Did weee" she dragged and Mook smiled nodding.

"We got in." Mook smiled making Malaysia do the same.

"Yess I already knew we was gonna get in tho I mean....we are the best." She shrugged and Mook laughed.

"And is." She swipe under her chin.

Malaysia turned back around closing her locker

"Where's your brother." She asked as they walked to the cafeteria.

"Saioir or?"

"Yeah I'm talking bout Saioir."

"He's in the lunchroom probably sitting down." Xiari shrugged and Malaysia nodded.

They walked in and saw some people eating and other people standing around huddled up in groups.

Malaysia looked around and spotted Saioir sitting down on the bench scrolling though his phone as Zipporah desperately tried to talk to him.

"I'm finna go say hi to Saioir real quick."Malaysia spoke.

"Okay Imma be over their with journey and them." Mook answered pointing to where they were and Malaysia nodded.

She walked over to where Saioir was sitting and stood in front of him causing him to look up. Zipporah looked up as well and instantly rolled her eyes.

"Hey friend." Malaysia sat next to him.

"Sup." He spoke causing Malaysia smile any other time he ignored her.

"You didn't say hi to me." Zipporah pouted scooting closer to him.

He turned all the way towards Malaysia ignoring her.

"You heard me." She softened her voice making both Malaysia and Saioir get annoyed.

"Don't try act like that cause that lil hoe right here." Zipporah rolled her eyes.

"Who the desperate one tho cause I ain't neva had to do too much." Malaysia looked over at her.

"I'm not desperate at least I don't suck dick." Zipporah laughed.

"Okayyyy you want a cookie?" Malaysia trailed.

"C'mon." Saioir placed his hand on her lower back and they stood up with Zipporah doing the same.

"I was talking to you first." Zipporah tapped his arm mugging Malaysia.

"Back the fuck up." Saioir lightly pushed her.

"You know what I'll catch you later when you ain't wit that bitch." Zipporah scoffed before walking away making sure to switch.

"Ion know why you pay that lil girl mind." Saioir shook his head.

"If somebody say sum about me then Ima respond back." Malaysia spoke.