016

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

"Mook you know where my shirt." Malaysia worriedly looked around in her locker.

"No where you put it at." Xiari put on her deodorant.

"It was in my locker I swear it was." Malaysia put her hand on her hip her leg tapping against the floor.

She knew she had put her uniform in her locker just like everyone else so she was confused how it was suddenly gone.

"Okay just calm down and think about where it could've had gone." Mook stood in front of her and she sighed calming down.

She tried to think but the only thing she could come up with is that someone had to take it out of her locker.

"I know I put it in there Mook so someone had to take it."

"And we don't have much time the games starts in 5 minutes."

"Why would someone take it." Mook asked her and she shrugged.

"I don't know I don't even know exactly what happened but I do know I put it in there."

"Everything's else was in there except my Jersey. My shorts were even in there."

Xiari glanced at the time seeing they now only had three minutes left.

"You know what we can just wear the white shirts." Mook shrugged getting out the regular white shirt which didn't have their numbers on it.

"No it's fine I don't want you to get in trouble with me." Malaysia shook her head as she grabbed the white shirt.

"Where not gonna get in trouble, we'll just explain to coach the situation. I don't want you too feel left out or embarrassed tho so we can wear them together." She spoke making Malaysia smile.

"You're way too nice." Malaysia stared at her.

"No I'm just doing what friends are s'pose to do." Mook shrugged.

"You're not but thanks." Malaysia put on the white shirt as well and put the extra clothes back in her locker before making sure it was closed shut.

"Aight y'all it's game time in one minute all are y'all ready." Their coach Janelle walked in looking around and they nodded.

She looked at Xiari and Malaysia and noticed they were the only ones without their jerseys on so she went over to them.

"What is this? Where are y'all jerseys?" She spoke angrily.

"Someone must've stole it, it's not in my locker." Malaysia tried to explain.

"Stole it? You know what c'mon we'll have to figure this out later." Janelle looked at the time.

"So we can still play?" Mook asked.

"Yess without you two we'll probably lose now hurry up." She said making them smile and quickly walk around her and head out the lockers.

Since it was just a volleyball game. Half of the seats weren't filled like it would be at a basketball game.

They looked around and spotted Kioni, Taleem, Saioir, Jasmine, and Sin sitting on the bleachers and they waved to them as they waved back.

A/N I don't really know how to describe the volleyball game soo we gone skip most of it.🌚

A girl name Shayla was the server and after she served the ball the game began.