039

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐭

PSA: Some events that will occur in the next few chapters may confuse you since you don't know both sides of the story. This story interferes with Xiari's so you won't know the full story until you read her side. ❤️ anyways happy reading.

"Saioir what the fuck you mean sin got shot." Taleem yelled into the phone.

"Dad you really finna piss me off. I just told you some niggas did a drive by, let out shots and left what fucking part are you not understanding." He yelled back.

"Saioir watch who the fuck you talking to real shit, for you be the one rushing to the hospital next." He said hanging up the phone on him.

Saioir sighed throwing his phone in the back seat. He was beyond heated and Malaysia didn't know what to do.

She had never saw him like this before, at least not this angry.

His face was hot sweating since he never washed after the game and his knuckles were clenched tightly almost turning white.

"Sa ju- not right now Malaysia." He cut her off cracking his knuckles.

"I'm trying to help you." She sighed making Saioir chuckled shaking his head.

"What the fuck can you do to help me? Nothing so leave me the fuck alone ight." He raised his voice

" I'm tryna help you calm down doing all this ain't gonna help the situation."

"Yo shut the fuck up talking me." He looked over at her.

"How bout you shut the fuck up stop talking to me like that."

"You really getting on my fucking nerves. Do what you do best go find sumbody to fuck or sum." He waved her off making her glare at him.

"You really serious right now?"

"You still talking?"

"Saioir ion know what the fuck you thought this was but you not finna talk to me like that. I get your brother got shot but don't take that shit out on me." She grabbed her bookbag and phone.

"I don't care." He looked at her boredly.

"And I don't care either fuck you." She got out the car slamming the door and walking into the hospital.

She went to her messages and texted her grandma asking her to come and get her from the hospital.

Her nana texted her back saying she would be there in hour so she went in the room seeing dior and Kioni tryna get information from one of the doctors and Mook sitting in one of the chairs quietly.

She sighed walking over to her taking a seat next to her. Maybe she can comfort her instead.

"I'm not gonna ask you are you okay cause I know your not." She spoke lowly.

"It's all my fault." Mook said above whisper shaking her head.

Tears rolled down her face as she thought about the events that had happened the last few months.

"What are you talking about mook." Malaysia scrunched up her face.

"He- he told me to stop messing with him lay but I couldn't." She wiped her face and Malaysia sighed pulling her into a hug.

"Your talking about yh- yes." She cut her off not wanting to hear his name.

"I should've listened but I couldn't cause I love him. And-and sin told me and I should've listened." She sniffed.