005

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬| 𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Malaysia sat in the back of Spanish class sitting next to Saioir like she usually did but today she wasn't in the mood.

Once again she had barley gotten any sleep at night and she couldn't concentrate on nothing the teacher was telling her.

Nightmares had kept her up and she didn't even have any drugs to help soothe her mind so she did what she did best.

She called up Nasir to fuck.

"Malaysia." Mr.Hutchman spoke and her head still laid on the desk as she let out small snores.

"Malaysia" he called again.

"Mal-She's sleep." Saioir interrupted raising his eyebrows and the teacher turned towards him.

"Okay and she has to wake up I'm teaching and this class is not nap time." He spoke sternly.

"Ain't nobody just sleeping for nun obviously she tired and ain't get no sleep and you constantly calling her ain't doing shit, don't you see she still sleeping ." He mugged him and the teacher glared at him.

"I didn't ask for your input Mr.Banks."

"And ain't nobody ask you to keep calling her name when she sleep meaning she can't respond." He tilted his head and a few classmates laughed lowly.

"Saioir do I need to see you after school." Mr. hutchman spoke leaning against his desk and Saioir shrugged.

"Okay then as I was saying." He finished teaching the lesson and the bell rung.

Saioir looked over at Malaysia as she slept peacefully. He contemplated on waking her up since she look like she needed the sleep but she couldn't stay here either.

Sighing he reached over tapping her shoulder a few times but that still didn't work. Instead he grabbed his math book and slammed it hard against her desk causing her to instantly pop up.

"What the fuck." She groaned rubbing her eyes and he wanted to laugh alittle but he decided not too.

"Come on its transition." He spoke before getting up. She stretched and looked at him confusedly.
He had rarely even spoke to her so she was confused why he was now.

"Oh you talking now." She raised her eyebrow getting out her seat and he stared at her.

"Okayyyy." She chuckled hiking her heavy bookbag on her shoulder.

"You don't always gotta be Mr.serious." Malaysia smirked at him.

"I ain't serious." He mugged her.

"Okay Saioir." She held her hands up in defense.

He watched her for a second. He liked the way his name rolled off her tongue.

She walked around him and headed towards the door as he followed behind her.

He glanced at her ass for a second before rolling his eyes and looking way.

He wasn't even gonna try himself like that.
Not after what he saw.

They had the next class together which was written and oral communication class. It was a required class for all seniors which Saioir hated because the teacher always was so jolly and tried to make them talk.

They both sat down in their seats in the back of the classroom like they usual did. In most classes they sat next to each other but they never really spoke.