043

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐀𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬.

1 month later.

"Is you gone make me sum cakes or no." Saioir mugged Malaysia as she continued laughing at him.

"Pass me the cake mix then." She laughed knowing that's now what he was really talking about.

"You really irritating me yo, you know that's not what I'm talking bout I'm talking bout pancakes." He said annoyed making her laugh harder.

"They not called cakes dumbass." She said making him walk out of the kitchen.

"Saioir I'm playing." She ran after him still laughing.

"Bye you can go home." He waved her off going upstairs.

"I'm not going home you always being so serious." She rolled her eyes.

"And you always playing too much like I'm hungry." He raised his voice making her laugh again as they walked into his room.

"Okay fat ass then make you sum to eat."

"No you said you was gone do it so I wanted you to do it." He sat down on his bed picking up his phone and scrolling through Instagram.

"Who's that?" Malaysia pointed to the girl on his screen and he ignored her scrolling off of it.

"Oh you don't hear me?" Malaysia looked over at him as he sat with a straight face

"Ion know I don't know her." He spoke.

"That's all you had to say."

"Can you make me sum." He sat his phone back down.

"Yeah c'mon." She stood up.

"When we get to the bottom of the steps you gotta let met me get on yo back." She spoke as they walked out of his room.

"No."

"Then I'm not making you nothing." She stopped walking.

"I'm playing come on." He grabbed her arm dragging her as they walked down the stairs.

She stopped at the third step before the last and he waited letting her hop on his back.

He pushed her up more holding her legs and she wrapped her arms around his neck but not tightly so she wouldn't choke him.

"Walk in the living room then the kitchen." She cheesed and he rolled his eyes.

"You know you childish as fuck." He said going into the living room first.

"You still listened tho." She remarked.

They went into the kitchen and he turned backwards facing the counter and letting her off on it.

"You gone make em now??" He sighed standing in between her legs.

"Of course." She smiled.

"Of course I'll make you sum cakes." She laughed kissing his lips and he held a straight face.

"Kiss me back fucker." She mugged him grabbing his shirt and he laughed giving her a full kiss.

_____

"Rate you sex drive." Ms.Harris asked Malaysia squeezing a stress ball.

"10." She answered and Ms. Harris's eyes widened.