032

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐲'𝐬

"I can help who's next." Malaysia called out giving the customer her receipt.

A boy came up to her holding Nike tech and she took it from his scanning his clothes.

"Hello" she greeted as she pressed buttons in the system.

"Sup." He looked her up and down and she already knew what was about to happen.

"Your total is 110.83." Malaysia spoke and he pulled out a big stack of cash flipping threw it before grabbing 2 hundred dollar bills.

Malaysia chuckled taking the money from him knowing he was trying to flex. Little did he know that didn't amaze her.

"What's funny?" The boy asked her putting the stack away as she bagged up his clothes.

"Nun here's your change." She took the receipt and placed the monay on top hold it out to him and he pushed it way.

"Keep the change you can give me your number instead." He smirked and Malaysia rolled her eyes.

"Sir this almost 90$ take your change." She threw it in the bag with his clothes and handed him his bag.

"So I can't get your number?" He raised his eyebrow and she ignored him.

"I can help the next customer." She yelled and he sucked his teeth turning around and walking out the store.

_____

Malaysia sighed leaning back on the car chair contemplating with herself if she wanted to get out or not.

She hadn't seen been here since the day they buried her but right now she felt like she needed too. She had missed her and this was the closest she would ever be with her.

She took a deep breath before getting of the car and looking for her mother's grave stone.

"3rd row two over." She mumbled looking around and soon she saw it.

The small grave stone with the engravement

𝙸𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏
𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚎 "𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚖" 𝙷𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜
𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟼 - 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

The tombstone was fairly small since that was all they could afford. When Malaysia had enough money she promised to get a new better one made for since that was what she thought she deserved.

She sat down next to the stone tucking in her lips to hold back the tears that she felt forming. She was tired of crying that wasn't gonna bring her back and that wasn't gonna cure the hurt and guilt she couldn't help but to fell these few years.

Instead she was gonna try to talk to her.

Maybe that would help.

"I miss you mom." She pulled her knees up to her chest.

A/N I'm sry y'all but all I could think of when I wrote this was "I miss you man...damn"💀💀☠️☠️