015

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Hurry up Malaysia don't be taking yo damn time." Malaysia's nana called out to her from downstairs.

They were leaving soon to go to a family get together on her mom's side but she didn't wanna go. She hated her mom side of the family and she knew they were bound to get into arguments.

They had blamed her for everything.

"Where you finna go." Saioir asked through the FaceTime call as she got done brushing her teeth.

"Some bullshit ass family gathering ion even know why she making me go to this shit." Malaysia rolled her eyes picking up the phone and going into her room.

"Tell her you'n wanna go den." Saioir raised his eyebrow.

"She said no since I already missed the last two but I don't know why she bringing me around them if she know they don't like me."

"I swear to god i might end up punching my aunt ion care who she is." Malaysia mumbled making him laugh alittle.

"Okay Saioir you must think I'm playing" She grabbed a different shirt out of her drawer and went out the camera frame taking off her bra and changing into it.

She came back into the camera view and put lotion on her arms.

"You changed yo clothes?"

"No I just changed my shirt but you wanna see my whole fit." She cheesed backing up in the camera.

She wore a deep v neck white crop top which showed her nipple piercings since she didn't have on a bra, Some brown cargo joggers and some air Jordan 4 retro shimmers.

She turned around slowly doing a spin while Saioir watched before posing and walking back up to the phone.

"You like it?" She asked as she comed through her fresh silk press she had just got done yesterday.

"Mhmm" He looked in the camera and Malaysia squinted her eyes.

"Are you high?" She laughed.

"Yeah, gotta smoke one more time before I officially join the team." He chuckled.

"Don't say nun when they give you a pop up drug test."

"Ima be clean by den." He fixed his hat on his head.

"Ight playa." Malaysia put her hands up in surrender.

"You gone to come to Me and Mook first volleyball game." She asked him.

"When?"

"It's on Tuesday but this game is at the school." She said before putting on lipgloss.

"Yeah I'll come to you and Mook corny ass game." He spoke making Malaysia dramatically gasp.

"Don't talk about my sport like dat." She mugged him.

"I'm say what the fuck I want."

"Okay and that's why don't nobody wanna come to your corny ass basketball games." She rolled her eyes.

"Mhmm I betchu you'll be there tho." He smirked.

"Only cause I wanna see the other team beat you." She teased and he scoffed.

"Then you might as well don't come."

"We leaving Malaysia." Her grandma called and she sighed.

"Okay I gotta go Saioir." She grabbed her phone along with her purse.