017

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝.

"I'm glad you told me to come." Malaysia cheesed as Saioir drove.

"Why? Cause now you talking too much I should've left you where you was at." He mugged her.

"Cause you not my real friend if we ain't neva been to Walmart together." She said and Saioir looked over at her.

"Weirdo." He shook his head.

"Shut up" she laughed and soon he pulled up to the Walmart parking lot.

He parked and they both got out the car.

"What we getting again." Malaysia asked as they walked in and she grabbed a cart.

"She said Alfredo noodles, shrimps and heavy cream das it." He spoke and she nodded.

"Ight then let's go follow me." She handed him the cart and walked in front of him.

"I just wanna know when you had kids." He raised his eyebrow.

"I didn't but you still gone listen" she waved him off.

They walked to the pasta isle and she searched for the Alfredo noodles.

"Ion see nun." She pouted.

"That's cuz you down there and they up here." He grabbed the noodles off the top shelf and she crossed her arms staring at her.

"You tryna be funny?" She spoke making him laugh.

"Nah I'm just telling the truth now c'mon." He walked off.

They went to where the shrimps were and grabbed a bag before going to the dairy section and grabbing the heavy cream as well.

"Okay we done so now we can go." Malaysia spoke.

"Stop stating the obvious now walk." He gestured and she rolled here eyes.

"That's why ima walk slowly." She mumbled being smart and walking extra slow. He didn't care and instead pushed the cart into her making her hit her foot and her butt and she tripped almost falling.

"Ouuuchhh why you do that." She whined rubbing the spot and he laughed at her.

"You what me to rub it." He smirked and she looked at him weirdly.

"Calm down I'm just playing." He chuckled.

"Oh." She mumbled and began walking again but this time beside him instead of next to him.

"Go ahead walk in front."

"No I'm staying back here since you wanted to be mean."

"Oh." He spoke in a sarcastic tone.

They walked back up to the front and the checkout lines was long as hell so they went to self checkout instead.

"Ion even know why you got a cart we only got three things." Saioir spoke as he scanned the stuff.

"Cause I didn't know." She said before walking away and putting the cart back.

She went back and he was already walking up to her with the bag in his hand.

"I'm done c'mon." They left out the building and went back to the car.

"Lemme turn on some music." Malaysia said holding out her hand.

"Nah I'm cool." He started the car and went on Apple Music scrolling through his playlist.

"Pleaseeee you gone like it I promise." She dragged.