010

❤️  💬  ↗️1

❤️ 💬 ↗️
1.mook_  yall I taught lay lay a dance💅🏽 @idcimlay_

Sin.c3r3 what tf is Malaysia doing
@idcimlay_ chill of me I tried😭

Malaysia was at Mook's house. She wouldn't tell Mook what was wrong with her so Mook insisted she stayed with her for the night and try to cheer her up.

So far it was going well. They had talked about school while they did their last minute homework since it was a Friday and now they just got finished doing tiktoks.

"Ima get it down pack for you mook." Malaysia laughed plopping down on the bed next to her.

"I know cause I wanna teach you some more."

"Lemme stay in here wit y'all real quick." Kioni came in the room breathlessly fixing up her hair and Mook scrunched up her face.

"Why."

"Ya fucking old ass daddy keep tryna fu-NEVERMINDDDD." Xiari covered her ears making Malaysia and Kioni both laugh.

"Oh girl please." Kioni waved her off.

"Dont nobody wanna hear that." Mook made a disgusted face.

"Ion know how you think you got here but ok." Kioni shrugged her shoulders.

"What y'all was doing tho."

"Mook was teaching me a tiktok." Malaysia answered sitting her phone down beside her.

"Ouu y'all gone teach me?"

"I know how to dance see look." Kioni got up doing the Santana dance.

"Bye mom." Xiari laughed.

"What I'm serious don't be hating." She rolled her eyes sitting back down.

"Ain't nobody hating."

"Mhmm what y'all finna do now."

"I'm hungry can you cook." Mook pouted.

"Um girl I'm finna go get my back blown you 16." Kioni stood up and Malaysia laughed.

"Mom." Mook mugged her and she did the same.

"Xiari."

"Pleaseee."

"Later on not right now." She said before walking out of the room.

"C'mon lay we finna go annoy Sa and tell him too cook." Mook stood up.

"Now when he curse us out." Malaysia stood up putting on her giant teddy bear slippers.

She liked annoying him so she was still gonna go anyways.

"We gone just curse him back out."

They walked out the room and went down the hall to Saioir room. Xiari knocked on the door not wanting to be entirely rude plus who knows what he was doing. They waited and he still hadn't answered.