047

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫.

"Wash my back too Sa." Malaysia said as they showered together.

"I know how to wash, you ain't gotta keep telling me." Saioir mugged her rubbing the rag in circles along her back all the way down to her ass.

They finished rinsing the soap off one another so they could get out.

"Ight we done." Malaysia turned the water off and Saioir turned her around.

"Gimmie kiss." He mumbled and she shook her head.

"I'm sick remember?" She pouted.

"You ain't that sick no more ion care gimmie a kiss." He bent down grabbing her neck and pulling her into a kiss.

He gripped her ass and she let out a moan pulling away.

"You nasty, now would if you get sick." She shook her head stepping out of the shower and grabbing her towel off the counter.

"Then ima get sick who cares." He shrugged stepping out as well.

"I care so stop kissing me." She said as she finished drying herself and left out the bathroom going over to her dresser inside her room.

She got out a matching bra and ethika staples underwear and put them on before applying lotion over her body.

After 15 minutes Saioir came out of the bathroom fully dressed while Malaysia laid on her bed scrolling through her Instagram.

"You leaving?" Malaysia looked up at him as he walked over to her.

"Yeah you staying." He sat down on the edge of the bed beside her.

"Yes I'm tired I think ima take a nap." She yawned pulling the covers up on more of her body.

"Ight take a nap den and ima come get you later, you want something to eat." He spoke texting Taleem and she nodded with her eyes still closed.

"What you want ugly." He laughed pulling the covers off her face.

"Stoooppp bae I like it like that." She whined putting the covers back over her face.

"Ight then I ain't getting you nun." He stood up.

"Saioir I want Waffle House, can you get me a waffle please." She said quickly.

"That's all you had to say stop whining now gimmie kiss." He sat back down leaning over her head.

"Gimmie got shot." She mumbled.

"Malaysia I'm not playing." Saioir mugged her and she puckered her out lips.

He leaned down pecking her lips twice before standing up again.

"Be safe I love you." She called out to him hearing her room door open.

"I love you too." He answered back before leaving out of the door.

___________

"If you don't get the fuck out my house, I'll call the police on yo bitch ass." Nana spoke looking Anthony up and down disgustedly.

Malaysia hopped out of her bed hearing yelling come downstairs.

Hearing her nana she opened up her room door and went downstairs seeing her dad arguing with her
Nana.

"Lay go back upstairs." Her nana spoke sternly.

"Why the fuck is he in here, don't be alone around him." Malaysia eyed her grandmother.