019

-My fault I deadass fell asleep on y'all yesterday 😂

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬| 𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Okay so this da fit for today." Malaysia showed Saioir her outfit while on FaceTime.

"Lemme do a spin." She spinned.

"Now lemme let you get a good look. " She spinned around again only this time moving slowly.

She had on a cropped pink Nickelodeon hoodie with the logo and characters on it,some light blue ripped jean shorts, and her light blue dunks.

"I don't know how many times I gotta tell you I don't care." Saioir sighed making Malaysia roll her eyes.

"So what I can still show you." She grabbed her phone sitting on the bed putting her face in the camera.

"Where you finna go anyways." He asked her.

"Oh nun special just to Instagram."She shrugged.

"You mean ta tell me you did all of that just to take a couple videos." Saioir scrunched up his face.

"Pictures to but yeah." Malaysia replied before cheesing and Saioir shook his head.

"You know your a weirdo."

"So what you friends wit my weird ass." She stood up propping her phone back up before doing the corvette dance.

"Am I? I think ima need to stop" he twisted his lips and she ignored him continuing to dance.

"Yo stiff ass need to sit the fuck down. Don't got no rhythm."

"I-you's a hater Sa." She stopped dancing and stocked her middle finger up at him.

"Nah I'm just telling you the truth so you can stop embarrassing yo self."

"Whatever I'm bored." She grabbed her phone again leaning on n her dresser.

"Oh."

"Ain't no oh." Malaysia rolled her eyes.

"I wanna bake a cake." She said randomly.

"You just be saying shit." Saioir looked at her.

"No I'm serious can you come over and bake a cake wit me." She smiled.

"I'm not baking no cake do I look like a baker to you." He mugged her.

"Yesss, yes you do." She made a face like this "🌚".

"No, No I don't."

"Well can you watch me bake." Malaysia rolled her eyes.

"Mhmm prop the phone up." He spoke making Malaysia straight face him.

"Cause now you try be funny can you come over I didn't see you in like two days." She rolled her eyes.

"You just saw me Friday."

"And now it's Monday." She crossed her arms. They didn't have school today and tomorrow too.

"Stop acting like you wanna see me." Malaysia rolled her eyes.

"I don't but ight." He spoke getting up.

"Whatever just come on."

____

"Okay you got it. All you gotta do is lean in the camera when it say dawg." Malaysia fixed up her clothes and propped her phone up on the kitchen counter.