024

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟔𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩

"Sorry ma'am but that mommy and me collection is fully sold out." Xiari exclaimed to the customer for the third time.

She was working at her mom's shop and a lady was trying to purchase matching outfits for her and her daughter. She wanted the specific one she saw on the website though and that one was sold out.

"I don't understand how y'all are sold out already they just restocked two days ago." The girl put her hand on her hip.

"Our stuff sell out quickly. Our next restock is in three weeks if you really want the outfit then come back the moment it drops and maybe you'll get the outfit you want." Euphora a girl Xiari worked with told the lady and Xiari thanked God she had stepped in.

"So you're telling me y'all don't have any more of those outfits. I'm sure their not all shipped out yet." The lady spoke with attitude.

"No they aren't all shipped out yet, but all of them are already paid for we can't just take away a customer order to satisfy you." Xiari spoke getting annoyed with her.

"Mhmm." The lady spoke looking the two up and down before walking out of the shop.

"Bitches like that really make me wanna jump over the fucking counter." Euphora sighed.

"Yeah like she acting like she can't take a fucking hint." Mook rolled her eyes.

"Dumbasses, I swear that shit get me tight." Euphora shook her head.

"Well we close in one hour and thank god cause i ain't got time for people after her."

"And I ain't got time for people since I walked in here. People aways doing to much when new shit drop." Phora spoke taking a piece of gum out of her pocket.

"I swear."

The door rung and a group of three girls walked in.

"Ima take my break real quick." Xiari spoke seeing her phone ring.

"Go head Mook." Phora waved her off and she nodded going to the back in the break room.

"Hello" she answered the phone seeing Kyler sitting in his car.

"Wassup Mook." He spoke making her smile. They had been talking to each other for the past two weeks and so far everything's been going good.

"Hey ky watchu doin." She sat the phone up on a Pepsi bottle and fixed her shirt.

"Nun I'm chilling whatchu up to pretty." He took a pull from his blunt.

"I'm at work I'm finna get off soon."

"You got a ride home." He asked her.

"I was gonna ask my brother to come get me."

"You want me to drop you off." He leaned in the camera.