027

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Malaysia stood in the mirror brushing her teeth while Saioir still laid asleep in the bed. He ended up never going home and instead stayed the night.

Malaysia was nervous about what would happen when he woke up.

Friends aren't supposed to fuck right? She thought.

After they had sex she washed up and they both immediately went to sleep without talking. Now she was awaiting for what he was gonna say when he woke up.

She spat the toothpaste out and rinsed her mouth before grabbing her rag and washing her face.

Her legs were still pretty sore but after the shower and a good night sleep she was okay to walk. She still had a small limp tho.

Once she finished washing her face she cracked her neck and went back into her room climbing in the bed next to him.

She scrolled through Instagram while she waited for him to wake up.

❤️ 💬 ↗️
1.mook_ just naturally pretty💕

Idcimlay_ >333

View more comments

She saw a text from Xiari and clicked on it.

Mook

Mama said tell Saioir she gone
beat his ass when he come home.

What why??😭😭

He ain't tell nobody
he wasn't coming home.

You seducing my brother lay
that's why he ain't remember??

No...

Mhmm finish having
y'all sleepover bye 🤸🏾‍♀️

Malaysia laughed closing her phone and looked over seeing Saioir slowly waking up from his sleep.

"Fuck so funny." He mumbled his eyes still closed.

"You're sister." Malaysia answer and he opened up his eyes rubbing the crust out before sitting up.

"Oh." He stood up out the bed and went into her bathroom.

He peed before washing his face and looked around to see if she had an extra toothbrush. He found a pack of them in the drawers and took one before brushing his teeth.

After he was done he went back out.

"You know you in trouble right." Malaysia spoke and Saioir raised his eyebrow.