We're on the run!

Kailee's P.O.V.

"Andrew, I know you want to stay but you're in danger!" I say for probably the hundredth time in 5 minutes.

"I don't care." I huff and decide to pull out the parent card.

"No but your parents obviously did!" I shove the note in his hands and take the bags from Felix, storm outside and place them in the boot of our black BMW. I close the door and lean my elbows on the boot, I feel someone stand next to me and see Felix.

"You sure know how to pick 'em K!" I roll my eyes and stand up straight.

"I didn't pick him." I state and flick him on the nose.

"No, but you're glad you have him!" He pinches my cheek and I grab his hand, he smirks at me and I start to clench my hand tighter. He start to look a little worried as his smirk falters. 

"Oh yeah Cuz, I forgot to tell you. I can crush anyone's hand now!" I say happily and his face turns into horror, he tries to pull away but I hold on. "Take him back." He shakes his head and I smirk this time tightening my hand once again.

"Okay, okay! I take it back!" I grin and release his hand. "So abusive!" I chuckle and am taken by surprise when he swipes my feet out from under me, I fall the the floor and as he's about to jump on me I roll backwards and watch as he looks from the me to the ground.

"I've obvs been training this past year Felix, I'm not an idiot!" He chuckle and pulls me into a hug.

"He's coming." He whispers and pulls back, I see Andrew throw his bag in the bag of the car next to the one with weapons inside it. He then opens the passenger seat and climbs in closing the door behind him. "He's eager." I smile slightly and look at Felix.

"My thoughts exactly." He kisses my head and pulls back. "When you get back we are so sparring!" I chuckle and walk towards the drivers seat.

"That's if I don't die." He nods and pretends to think, he clicks his fingers and grins.

"I've got it, don't die!" I laugh and open the drivers door.

"I'll try, for you cuz." He grins and waves at me.

"Love you cuz!" I grin and wave back.

"Love you too!" I climb into the car and start her up, I glance at Andrew to see him looking at some osrt of photo. I start the car and wave once more before driving out the gates and onto the busy streets. Now where shall we go?

****************

I've probably been driving for an hour now and Andrew still won't talk to me. I can't believe I have to make the first move. "Your parents will be fine you know that, right?" I say and glance at him.

"I wanted to go with them." He mutters and I sigh, god he's being so depressing. I pull out a disposable phone and hand it to him.

"Call then!" I say annoyed when he just stares at it. "I swear if you don't grab this frickin phone I will crash this car!" He grabs the phone quickly and I grab the wheel tightly with both hands.

"Hello this is....." I make a coughing noise and shake my head. "Look how are Mr. and Mrs. Alexander?" He nods and a small smile slips on his face. "Okay thank you!" He hangs up and I pull up on the road.

"Well?" I ask turning towards him, he still has a silly smile on his face.

"They're okay!" He breaths out, I chuckle and pluck the phone from his hands.

"Told ya!" I say smugly, he rolls his eyes at me and I pull out the sim from the phone snapping it in half. I then climb out the car and start to place different bits of the phone in different bins and even in some deserted bits of a park. I soon climb back in the car to see Andrew gorping at me.

"Why'd you do that?" I roll my eyes and start the car up again.

"They can track us, luckily we both binned out phones." I say and glance at Andrew and see him biting his lip. "You did right?" I ask curiously.

"I couldn't." He mutters and I let out a groan.

"Oh god! We'll bin it soon, we'll just take an un-needed detour!" I huff out and drive onto the motorway, this is just frigging brilliant!

*********************************************************************************************************************

So not a very interesting chapter I know, but this is what is gonna happen if I don't get two votes in the next 2 days- no update! I'm sorry but I really want people to check this book out and if people decide not to vote and comment then what can I do?! I hope you enjoyed this and there are some really awesome chapters coming up so please vote, comment and share! :D Katie :D <3 u all!