Tracked

Kailee's P.O.V.

I wake up and see A's sleeping face, I lift my hand and gently run it down his cheek to his neck. He flickers his eyes open and gives me a loving kiss, I smile and curl up to him. "Morning." I say.

"Morning beautiful, how you feeling?" I shrug and move a bit.

"A bit sore but okay." A nods and gives me a squeeze, I sit up and yawn throwing my arms up. "I'm going for a shower." I say and start to leave the bed but A pulls me towards him.

"Don't leave." I laugh and give him a long kiss.

"I need to shower." I say jumping out the bed and heading towards the bathroom.

"You look good naked mind if I join you in there?" I roll my eyes and close the door behind me, I don't lock it and start the shower. I stick my hand in and decide it perfect before stepping in and letting the warm water heal my sore muscles. "Is that a no?" A calls out to me, I laugh and start to shampoo my hair.

"Can you cook A?" I call out to him.

"I'm alright, why?" He calls back.

"Because I want breakfast!" I hear footsteps and then a door close, did he really go? I then feel someone push into the shower, I spin around and A grins.

"Well so do I, but I need to shower to." I sigh but let him continue to wash my hair. "Kai." A says and I let out a soft hhhm. "I love you." I let out a smile and jump out the shower after giving him a kiss.

"I love you too." I say and wrap the towel around my body then walk into the bedroom to get changed.

"That was mean." I hear A call out to me from the shower, I let out a laugh and dress in my usual all black clothing. A walks out in nothing but a towel, I check him out openly and he just leans on the door frame soaking in all the attention. I watch as a water droplet makes it's way down his shoulder, to his chest to his abs and below the towel. "You done eye raping me?" I shrug and stare at his towel a bit more before rolling my shoulders and smiling up at him.

"Now I am." I say and head towards the door, I feel A push himself against my back.

"Black is so your colour." He says and I let out a laugh.

"I'm going to make breakfast, get dressed." I say then give him a little peck before bumping him away with my butt and leaving the room. I hear him let out a frustrated groan, I let out a laugh and wonder down the stairs into the kitchen. I start to route around in the kitchen and pull out the eggs and the orange juice, I place the carton on the counter top next to the eggs. I then go back in and pull out the bacon letting the door close besides me, I open the pack and throw the bacon into the pan. I then grab a separate pan and add the eggs to that one, walking over to grab some cups I was shocked when I felt someone push themselves against me.

"Miss me?" A whispers in my ear.

"Not really." I say and move away from him with 2 cups in my hand, I start to pour the juice then set them on the table before turning back to the food and shoving the carton back into the fridge.

"I think you did." A says and comes kisses just below my ear, I let out a content sigh and he smiles against my skin.

"Wishful thinking hun." A laughs and spins me around pushing me against the counter top edge and taking my lips, I laugh but that gives him access and he slips his tongue in my mouth to meet my own. We fight for dominance but I stop when I hear a faint sound, I pull away and A raises an eyebrow. I shove some food into a box and bin the rest, I then hide the pans towards the back of the cupboard dragging A upstairs. I quickly straighten out the bed and look around before turning around and leaving, A raises an eyebrow but takes the black bag which I'd picked up and we head outside. I never realized how close they were! I speed up and we quickly jump in the spare car which was an old BMW, I start the car and make sure we have everything before driving off.

"What's going on?" A asks me and watches as we drive through some shrubs and into a pitch black tunnel.

"They found us, we have to leave...some how they tracked us down." I say and come out onto a back road, I head to the right and onto the motor way. I obviously didn't see the car coming at us but I sure felt it as it hit into my side, A let out a strangled noise.

"Kai!" But after that everything blurred and a ringing in my ears was all I could hear, I saw someone opening A's car door and grabbing him before I let out a soft whisper of his name.

"Alex."

*********************************************************************************************************************

Kinda short but I really didn't know how to do this chapter and I've been delaying and busy at the same time, I'm sorry don't kill me. *Hides behind eyes.* You can't see me! Okay enough jabbering, I go to school tomorrow but I'll try to update a couple times a week if I can. I think I'll start the next chapter today if I can :) Vote? Comment? Share? I dunno bye! :D Katie :D 

ps: I'm hoping the next chapter will be longer, this one's kinda short. More action should happen though! But there's not many chapters left! :(