Safe Haven

Kailee's P.O.V.

It's been 2 days since we had to use our guns, 2 days driving to the safe haven. I was driving right now while A was asleep in the passenger seat, I was fine with it because I knew where I was going A needed to use the GPS or me. We did get lost a couple times when I fell asleep and he didn't had the heart to wake me, until he was worried he'd driven in a circle. I glance around and make sure I see no more cars before driving to the left and through the woods, I keep going until there's a wall covered in ivy. "A, we're here." I say and shake A's arm gently, his eyes flicker open and he flashes me that dazzling smile of his. He looks around confused and I can't help but laugh at his cute face, I jump out the car and walk towards the wall. I move the ivy back and press the button implanted on the wall, I step back and climb back in the car. A watches transfixed and the curtains open allowing us access, I drive the car forwards and stop making sure the curtains close before driving on a little more. "What was that?" A asks me.

"A spy secret." I say with a slight laugh, I spot the cabin and park the car outside. I grab the bag of weapons then get out the car, I walk to the front door and hear A's door click shut. I reach into the hanging basket and pull out the key, I unlock the front door and throw the key on the mini table before dropping the bag on the floor and face planting onto the sofa.

"So......what's for dinner?" A asks and I glance at the clock, ugh lunch time.

"What ever we have." I say and hold my hand out, A grabs it and helps me up. I walk into the kitchen and peer in the fridge, I pull out the pizza and raise an eyebrow to A. "You want pizza?" I ask and he nods, I shove it in the oven before pouring us both some coke into 2 glasses.

"So Kai, I was thinking maybe we should get to know each other some more." I look at A and raise an eyebrow.

"Erm...okay then, so like 20 questions?" I ask him.

"Yeah." I nod my head and motion for him to go first while I settle in a kitchen chair across from him. "Okay so why did you become a spy?" I shrug and take a sip.

"Mainly because it's in my blood, both my parents were spies so it comes naturally to me." A nods and smiles at me. "My turn........Why do you love me?" I ask him.

"Well, you're super smart, you don't push yourself at me, you do what you want, you're considerate and if I continue like this I might end up writing a book!" I let out a laugh and grab his hand. "Are you a virgin?" I almost choke then.

"Personal much?!" I say and he shrugs. "Yes I am." He nods his head and sips at his coke, but I see a hidden smile. "Are you a virgin?" I ask him.

"You can't ask the same question." He says with a smile.

"Okay, how many girls and guys have you slept with?" He looks at me shocked but still laughs.

"None." I nod my head. "Would you want to die a virgin?" I shake my head and face palm, why all these personal questions?!

"Honestly, if I thought it was given to someone I love then I wouldn't want to die a virgin." A smiles and moves to the seat next to me. "Who was your first kiss?" I ask him, I glance at him and see a light pink tinge had covered his cheeks.

"You were." I smile and push my glass away leaning my head on his shoulder. "Was I your first kiss?" I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"No, I gave it when I was young........but if that hadn't happened then yes." He seems okay with that answers and kisses my head. "Did you know the pizza was burning?" I ask him before jumping up and taking the pizza out the oven, luckily it hadn't actually burnt.

"No, that was a cruel trick." I smile as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"I'll cut this if you refill the drinks." A kisses my neck before walking back to the fridge while I pull out the cutter and slice it into 6 even slices.

"Where do you want to sit Kai?" A asks me holding our glasses.

"Living room? We could watch a film." A nods and together we head into the living room, we set the pizza and drinks on the table before glancing through the pile of films. "Avengers Assemble?" I ask holding it up, A nods his head and crawls back onto the sofa while I push the dvd in. I press play before dragging myself back on the sofa with A, he pulls me into his chest and wraps an arm around me handing me my glass as well.

******

Half way through the movie we'd finished our food and drink, we almost fell asleep during the movie so A turns it off and runs a hand through my hair. "Kai." A says, I mumble something and I hear him chuckle. "You love me right?" I look at A before completely straddling his lap.

"Do you even need to ask?!" I say giving him a peck on the lips, or at least I intended it to be a peck but it seem like A had different ideas. When clothes started to come off I got worried, was I ready for this?

"Hey don't look so nervous, this is a first for me to...I just feel like it's meant for you." A says and runs a hand down my cheek to my chin lifting my face to look at him, he gives me a heart warming smile before he leans in and kisses me again. He stands up and wraps my legs around him before heading upstairs and well yeah I'll let you imagine what happened. (No R rated scenes sorry, if you wanted or expected one then you should go somewhere else for that bit...keep reading this story though ;))

"I love you." A says and kisses my lips, I smile and pull back.

"I love you too." I say and A runs and hand down my bare back making me shiver.

"Now go make me a sandwich." A says with a laugh, I lean up to whisper in his ear.

"If I can still walk after sex you don't deserve a sandwich." I feel his chest vibrate as he laughs, he composes himself before running a hand from my neck to my thigh.

"We'll have to fix that." He says before crawling on top of me and kissing me passionately.

**********************************************************************************************************************

I hope this was okay, more of a filler chapter but they must really love each other to give up their V card to each other. I hope you enjoyed my lovehearts xx <3 :D Katie :D

ps: This is dedicated to SamieSands for her help with this chapter :) thanks hun! xoxo