Epilogue

Kailee's P.O.V.

We'd been home for one month after exploring England for a bit, Uncle John took over the building and promised I could visit whenever I want. Apparently Olivia and her boyfriend were doing really well and were fast learners, and Olivia's little sister has gone into care while Olivia and her bf live together. They don't like her little sister and honestly that's their choice. I had skyped them and they seemed really happy, but they always kissed when ever they talked to me and it was gross....yet cute at the same time, I'd never tell them that though!

Me and A are even closer, it was quite funny to see every-ones eyes on us and our joint hands. C had attacked me as soon as I walked to my locker without A, it was actually rather funny. Unfortunately I had to lie to her in front of everyone, she knew I was a spy but I wasn't able to tell her everything with everyone prying.

Life was good at school after that even though I got undivided attention constantly! Then today I was hit on the back of my head, what more could happen? Did I mention that I had made a new arch nemesis? No? Oops!

**********************************************************************************************************************

I purposely wanted to make this epilogue short and on a cliff hanger, this part is an author's note....longer than my normal ones me thinks! :)

Okay so I've decided to rename Olivia to Skylar in her book, but I will keep her as Olivia in this if you want?! Tell me in the comments what would confuse you less, I'll put it in the description of her book.

So yes Olivia (Skylar) is having her own spin off story!

And this all means that there is also a sequel! I honestly don't know what will happen but we will see, I also don't know what it will be called haha. So would you prefer the sequel or the spin off story first? I honestly have ideas for the spin off and not the sequel, but oh well. It's up to you viewers! :)

Yeah I think that's it, I've wrote a paragraph so far for the next chapter of Madness....I'm honestly not feeling it anymore. But I should be able to focus on it more now and school....I hope. Don't quote me on this! :) Right that's it really......love you my little lovehearts! xx <3 :D Katie :D