I can cook!

Kailee's P.O.V.

I wake up rather refreshed and move my hand closer to my face, but it brushes over a weird piece of clothing. Denim? I open my eyes to see my face in A's t-shirt, I look down to see my hand on his thigh......awkward! I wonder if he's awake. I quickly slam my eyes closed and act like I'm alseep but I hear a loud chuckle. I move my hand and slam it into his junior, he lets out a cry of pain and cups his dick. I laugh and sit up stretching my arms above my head. A starts to roll around in pain and I roll my eyes. "Guess I get the shower first huh?!" I ask chuckling, I rummage in one of the bags and pull out a simple black top and black jeans. I also pull out a black underwear set, I hear A start to choke and I laugh as I walk to the bathroom. "Never seen one before A?" I ask sweetly and turn to see him blushing, he starts to open his mouth but I slam the door closed with my foot and burst into laughter.

Once I'm finished in the bathroom I walk out to see A sat on the bed tapping his foot. "Finally!" I roll my eyes and walk back over to the same bag I got my clothes from to pull out some cute fluffy black and white socks. "Why do you only wear black?" I sigh and jump onto the bed.

"Because if we're ever on the run it's safer to be in black as you can blend in easier." I say simply and pull on one sock.

"What if we're in broad daylight?!" I pull on my other sock and look at him.

"Easy, we run through people who are wearing dark colours. And if no one is we run into an alleyway and hide in the shadows." He nods and then clicks his fingers.

"What if there are no alleyways?!" I roll my eyes at his smirk.

"Then we run into a random shop, or jump in a frickin bush!" I say in a huff and stand up. "Go for you bloody shower!" I say simply and walk out the room, I hear him grunt and I shake my head. Idiot!

I wonder into the kitchen and look at the time, it's 6 at night so tea time. I start to rummage in the fridge and pull out ingredients for a spicy curry. I start a bit of music and start to sing along as I cook, I was so lost that I didn't realise I was being watched by A. I hear laughing and spin around grabbing a knife, I relax when I see it's A and roll my eyes.

"I coulda killed you!" I say breathing out a long breath, I glare at him and he just has a silly grin on his face. "What?!" I ask and spin around placing the knife back where it was and carry on cooking.

"You can cook?" I roll my eyes and start to cut up the raw chicken.

"Yes!" I say sharply and cut a little harder than necessary.

"Okay chill." He comes and watches me. "How can you touch that?!" He asks disgust.

"You eat it, it's an animal. Never touched a chicken before?!" I ask and I hear him make a gagging noise.

"Ew gross!" I roll my eyes and dump the chicken into the curry sauce.

"You okay with spicy curry?" I ask and glance at him, he shrugs. "A shrug is not an answer." He grins.

"Yes it is." I sigh and he chuckles. "Yes I'm fine with a spicy curry."

*********************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it's reaaaaaly short but oh well at least I updated 2 more votes and then I'll update? PLEASE?! okay ta-ta- for now! :D Katie :D