First day on the cruise.

Kailee's P.O.V.

I let my eyes open only to end up staring into a well toned chest, I move slightly to see A's smiling face staring down at me with a slight smirk. "Like what you see?" I grin and sit up.

"Yeah shame we found out you bat for the other team are you the one in the massive banana costume?" I say laughing A glares at me and start to tickle me and I can't help but roll about in laughing pain. "Please, it hurt's please A stop." He does but he straddles me and pins my arms down.

"What will you give me in return?" She grins and gently pushes us over so she's straddling me.

"A hard on." She says seductively in my ear before getting up and swaying her way into the bathroom.

"Ugh evil girl, I'm gonna get you!" She screams and slams the door shut I hear the lock click but I hear her curse.

"A could you tell the people that the lock is messed up and refuses to lock." I grin and back away from the door and phone up.

"Sure thing babe." I say and call them. "Hello yes our lock on your bathroom is broken, is it possible to be fixed?"

"I'm afraid not." I grin when I realise I was talking to a guy who realises what I want.

"Dang it okay I'll tell her, thanks." I say and hang up, I get closer to the door and I hear the water turn on for the shower. "Babe it can't be fixed for the whole week."

"Dang okay, I'm going to shower now." I grin and undress into my boxers only before walking in and wrapping my arms around her half naked body.

"Can I join you?" She laughs and snuggles into my chest.

"Please do." She says and pulls down my boxers but pushes me out the door and barricades it. "Sorry babe, some other time." I laugh and change my clothes.

"You promise?" I hear her laugh and moan my name.

"Andrew! You're going to kill me." I grin when I see her walk out in only a towel, she sighs and gives me a kiss on the lips. "I promise." I grin and wrap my arms around her waist.

"I love you."

"I love you more." She says before grabbing some clothes and underwear to change in the bathroom. "No peeking." I open the door and retrieve the breakfast from the same girl as last night.

"Fine, I've got food." She runs out in her underwear and grabs a bagel before running back in. "You are odd dear." I hear her laugh and she soon comes back with a half a bagel hanging from her mouth, she takes a bite and holds one finger up.

"You can talk." She looks at me seriously but her lips curl up as my laughter starts to show and slips through my lips. "Come on lets finish breakfast then we can check this place out." I butter a scone with jam before placing it all in my mouth, Kai rolls her eyes but smiles at me. We are soon both done with breakfast so we exit the room and I leave the tray outside the door before grabbing Kai's hand and letting her drag me to the room from last night. I hadn't even realised it was a massive games room, I just saw the fuse ball.

"Rematch!" I call before grabbing 2 handles, she laughs and comes over but someone beats her to it.

"I play winner." She says happily, I sigh but nod my head.

"You won't win sweet heart." Kai laughs and stands on the goaling part that belongs to his.

"How do you know?" She asks cockily before dropping the ball in the middle, turns out he did win but only by 2 goals 8-10. "My turn." She says happily and bumps me away by her hip, I laugh and give her a peck on the lips before going over to the same goaling score part, thing. "Now lets see how cocky you are." She says with a smile.

Not even 5 minutes later Kai had scored all 10, where as the guy got 1. "Good one Kai." I say and pull her into my chest, she smiles at me but I see her gaze flickering.

"A." She screams before pushing us over onto the floor, she sighs and pulls out a gun shooting the mans feet. He yells in pain and collapses to the floor, he tries to grab his gun but Kai shoots it away and gets up to stand on his wrist. "Of course I recognise you idiot!" She says to him before pulling off the mustache and the wig. "You are such an idiot, tell your partner I said hi when you see him in hell!" She says before hitting him round the head. "Unconscious bastard!" She says before picking him up, with little effort. "Sorry about this A." She says unhappily.

"It's okay....come on quickly lets go." I say she nods and starts for the emergency door. "There might be an al...." She waves her hand and pushes open the door before walking out, I quickly follow and watch as she drops the guy into the ocean before aiming her gun and ringing one silent shot. She runs a hand through her air before pocketing the gun and watching the blood fade away, I walk up behind her and pull her into a hug. "It's okay."

"I hate that you have to see that." She admits to me.

"It's the only way we'll both survive, right?!" She nods before turning around and hugging me back. "I still love you." I say, she glances up at me with a smile then looks around me.

"DUCK!" She yells and pulls me down, I glance to my right just in time to see a guy running and jumping for us. He obviously misjudged the distance and was heading straight for the ocean, Kai rips out her gun and shoots at him. "Say hi to your friend for me!" She yells before watching him plummet into the ocean.

I pull us both up and start to laugh, it looked just like those awful spy movies that I actually love watching...what? "What?" Kai asks and giggles.

"What, what? I didn't say anything." She shakes her head but smiles at me.

"Sure." I grin and pull her closer to me so out bodies are touching. "I love you too." She says before pulling my head down to hers and kissing me fiercely, hey I'm not complaining.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Okay I only just finished this chapter, so the next one isn't actually already written like all the others.....yay more effort ;) I hope you enjoy it please comment and vote. Heck share it if you're feeling in a good mood love ya all! <3 x :D Katie :D

ps: I know it's not my best