🖤PART.1. SUSPICIOUS NIGHT🖤

(at night 11:30 PM)
In the darkness of the alley. A girl escaping hers fears, running away from the cops, appeared in nowhere. After killing two big business man just like her regular routine.

Officer 1: look I saw her running this way, we need to catch her by any cost.

Officer 2: how could she just vanish like that, earlier we were running after her and now, huh! I think she escape again, i don't think we can find her now so let's stop this.

Officer 1: so what!! We still need to find her or else we will lose our job, I don't think she went far, let's go that way.( sigh)

???pov.

huh! (sigh) finally they went away. Are they seriously cops or something how can they give up like this when they need to find someone, oh sorry! I mean (smirk) they need to find me. Huh how can they think they can catch me this easily, Pathetics. Anyways let's go I am really tired from running for 1 hour.
After that I call my unnie a k a my partner.

???1: hello!

???:Lz unnie I am done with my work and I got shot so please come at XXX alley to pick me up.

Lz: WHAT! Are you ok? Is it hurting much? Is it-

???: Chill chill I just got shot, nothing else and you know it's nothing for me. I am ok!

Lz: seriously that why I told you to brought bike or car with you. (role her eyes)

???: Yeah yeah. ( I mumbled)

Lz: what did you say?? (done voice)

???:ah- i-i say sorry yeah sorry I will bring my bike next time but please now come.

Lz: hmm.

With that she cut the call. Huh rude!
How can she say like that I am the leader in our gang and she!!

( a/n: hii! Bish!)

???: What?

(a(n: I heard how you reacted! Want me to tell her*smirk*)

???: WHAT? Don't you dare to say this to her or else you will be dead.

(a/n: bish! let me remind you, you are still not reviled so I can kick you out of my story)

???: Ahh- why are you getting serious I was just kidding you know.( nerves smile)

(a/n: hmm hmm I know I know)

After some time unnie came and we went to our mansion.

I know it's big and beautiful

I know it's big and beautiful. After all it's my mansion.

we enter in living room. And my other unnies start firing by their questions.

???2: are you ok??

???3: Lz told us that you got shot?is that bleeding mush?? Where you got shot?

???4: is it hurting??

???2: do we need to go at hospital?? Do we need to admit you?? Are going to die??

I widen my eyes.

???: Are you serious Chae? like seriously hospital?? And jis unnie it's not bleeding that much and you Jen unnie it's hurting little not much.

Jis unnie: ohh! Let go first treat your wound.

???: Ok!

Then I went to my room and take bath also treat my wounds. After that I went downstairs.

When I entered in the dinning room I saw everyone is waiting for me.

Jis: so how was your mission??

???: easy pesy lemon sqeezy..

Jen: but how you got shot?? We all know you are expert in escaping so??

???: Actually when I was running a cycle come infront of me what's when I stumbled and that time I got shot, but it's funny they shoot in my shoulder and they thought that I would stop or something but I just run away.

Jis: oh! I see.

We ate our dinner and went to our room.

Hah! After a whole tiring day I can meet my first love. My soft, lovely, sweet

Bed. Wait wait wait what do you think I was talking about boyfriend. No bish! I jumped on my bed and instantly went to my dreamland.

 No bish! I jumped on my bed and instantly went to my dreamland

What I know my bedroom is amazing!

💜..............💜

Hey! ARMY I know it's a bit confusing that who is she and her unnies. But it's a surprise you will know it later.
Sorry for my grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes...I purple you 💜💜

... And also please support my story, I know the fast part is not much good as expected. But please read the next part and don't forget to vote😇😇