🖤PART.12. FEELINGS 🖤

A/N POV...

  Y/N reached infront of her home and looked at her side.

  Y/N: are you ok? Can you walk till the door? I will help you though.

???: I ca-n...

    With that Y/N helped him to got out of the car and walk till the door. She opened the door and they got inside. She made him sit on the couch.

Y/N: hey don't close your eyes, I'll go bring water and first aid kit hmm.

   With that she went to the kitchen.

JK POV...

    When she looked at me she was shocked and so was I. But still she helped me. Soon we reached infront of her home. She asked me if I can walk till the door, I said yes and she helped me to walk till the door and she opened the door and we went inside. She made me sit on the couch. And said.

Y/N: hey don't close your eyes, I'll go bring water and first aid kit hmm.

   She wasn't even that bad as I thought. She came and gave me water to drink and sat beside me.

???: open your shirt.

    I was taken back by her words. I widened my eyes and said.

JK: what!!

  ???: Yahh Don't think I am a pervert, I don't think you can treat your wound by yourself. So I am just helping you, but for that you need to open your shirt or at least pull it up.

   I opened my shirt and she started treating my wounds while I was observing her face. Her perfect eye brows, slim nose,doe eyes, heart shaped lips which is now poutie, chubby cheeks, silky hair, Sharpe jaw line. Her everything was perfect. I came out from my thoughts when  I felt pain, I yelped in pain and she gasped and said.

???: So-sorry i didn't mean to hurt you, i'll do it slowly now.

JK: what is you name miss cockroach?

   As I said she glared at me with a pout which was cute and said.

???: Kim Y/N, what is you name mister Monkey?

  I chuckled at her cuteness and said.

JK: don't you watch news I am Jeon Jungkook the MAFIA KING.

    I said and was expecting her to be scared of me. She stopped for a while and looked at me then again started doing her work.

Jk: why you aren't scared i mean the mafia king is infront of you and you are not even a bit shocked?

Y/N:no I am not cause when I saw, you got shot,I understood you were not any normal person and by your dress up it was clear you weren't even any police. You didn't let me call ambulance, it's mean you weren't any agent cause once we went to hospital, first thing they would ask us to do was, to call police cause like dude you got shot not injection so it's was clear. I got hint that time that maybe you are involve in black world so....

JK: but you should scared that of me? You even called me Monkey and stalker, I can kill you now.

Y/N:no I ain't scared, and you are indeed a monkey, and if you dare to kill me na, don't forget the ointment is still in my hand I'll put is all in your wound then.

   She said I widened my eyes cause this ointment was powerfull one( I don't know how say it's like burning type or itching type) it would be very painful if she put it all and she not even scared of me.

Y/N: finally it's done.

  She said and looked me and now she was treating my face. Our faces was so close to each other. My heart was beating like bullet train. It's feel like everythnig has stop , only she and me. I don't know what was that feeling but it's was very good, I didn't want this moment to end soon. I was in my thoughts that I didn't even knew when she was done with my wounds. She looked at my eyes and we both lost in each other eyes.

Y/N POV...

  I was done with his face and looked into his eyes. That was showing some feeling. Not anger,pain, annoy but something different. We both lost in each other eyes. I don't know why my heart is beating so fast,  why I am feeling safe being this close to him, why I want to hold on him till my last moment, why I am feeling good/safe around him, why seeing him in this condition it's also aching my heart. It's was like our 3rd meeting, that also non of them was good. But why I am so comfortable with the closeness between us.

JK/YN:  Did I fell for her/him? Am I in love with her/him?

   We both were lost in each other for moment, but it wasn't last long when my phone started buzzing. I looked at the I'd and it was Jennie unnie then I looked at Jungkook.

JK: Don't say anyone I am here.

  I nod and picked up the call.

OTP:

Y/N: hello.

Jennie : babysis where are you now?

Y/N: at home unnie, why?

Jennie :  is anybody there with you?

   When she asked me that I looked over him and said.

Y/N: no unnie no one is with me I am all alone. Ok bye unnie I am sleepy, I'll call tomorrow.

Jennie:............ok bye take care.

     I cut the call and rested my head on couch and close my eyes.

  Y/M: feeling better than before?

   I asked and looked at him. He smiled at me and nod. He was looking uncomfortable so I asked him.

Y/N: what happened? You need anything?

JK: n-no I am ok!

     I was starring at him with my eyebrows raised for like 30 seconds then he said.

JK: ok fine, do you have extra clothes, it's becoming uncomfortable for me.

  He said while playing with his finger👉👈 with a cute pout.

Y/N: you know if anybody see you like this now, they won't believe that you are tHe MaFiA kIng. (mocking tone + chuckled)

  I said and ruffled his hair and went to my room to gave him something to wear.

(A/n: too many to😂😂)

   After sometime I came and gave this to wear:

JK: is that your b-boyfriend's clothes.

Y/N: I am single since I born. You are lucky cause I bought that by mistake. Anyways you should take some rest after all you are still injured go upstairs and the left room is my room you can rest there till I cook the dinner.

JK: ok.

💜......................💜

Hello everyone hope you enjoyed today's chapter. It is my first time I am writing any lovey dovey scene, i know I am sucked on it... But still comment down how was the chapter. Bye love you all stay safe...