🖤 PART. 24. EXPLAIN 🖤

Y/N pov

       I woke up and found myself on my bed wait- bed? Wasn't I was in the garden last night? How I came here? Did any ghost-- WAIT DID ANY GHOST LEFT ME HERE? OMG-

Beom: bitch I left you here not any ghost. * annoyed *

Y/N: the fuck, are you reading my mind?

Beom: well I  know and spend time with you enough to understand what's going on your mind. Now get up. Everyone's waiting for you at dinning table.

      He said and left my room. I then jumped off from my bed and ran to bathroom. Look like now I have to use my super powers. I closed my eyes, then I again opened and started doing everything fastly like my morning routine. After like 5 minutes I came out from bathroom being all ready.

My look:

    Then I quickly went downstairs and saw everyone except Jimin was already there waiting for us

Y/N: uh sorry guys and good morning. *smile*

TXT feat. SOPE, Min-jae: good morning babysis. *Smile*

     I looked at others and Kim's were looking at their lap and Jungkook was having cold face reaction. I sigh and sat down. After some minutes Jimin also came.

Jimin: sorry I am late. * Sheepishly smile*

Suga: no, who told you are late? In fact you came before time.*rolled his eyes*

Jimin: Hyung~ *pout*

Yeon: ok ok now let's sit, we have things to discuss.

Kai: what things? *confused*

       As Kai said, Yeonjun oppa looked at me and then everyone look at me.

Min-jae: the plan what else, * rolled his eyes* anyways what's the plan Y/N?

      As Jae said, I frowned and looked towards him.

Y/N: Min-hoe, just because I am the head, that doesn't mean I always have to make plan, ask Yeonie oppa too. And god didn't gave you brain to rott it.

      I finished and just then I felt a sting pain in my left ear. Then it hit me, I JUST CURSED INFRONT OF YEONIE, SOOBIE, YOONIE AND HOBI OPPA. 

Y/N: ahhhhhhhhhhhh Yeon oppa i am sorry, ah please leave my ear. I won't curse again.  Please oppa-

Yeon: I see your tongue got long huh! Let me cut it-

      I widen my eyes and looked at Beom for help. He roam his eyes in the room quickly and widen his eyes too. Look like he got an idea.

Beom: ah-h Hyung we have to discuss about the plan, also they have to leave quickly before Rio  get suspicious to us, right?

Soobin: just because of this, we are leaving you but dare to curse again. *stern* Hyung leave her ear. *Calm*

Y/N: bipolar.*murmur*

Beom: we all Innocent killers are bipolar.

      I rolled my eyes as oppa leaved my ears. Then I glanced at Yoongi oppa just to see him glaring at me.

Suga: just curse again.* Glare*

Y/N: sorry.  Anyways Yeon tell the plan. *serious*

A/N pov...

         It didn't even took 0.01 second for TXT, Y/N, SOPE and Min-jae to go serious from playful behaviour.  Which left others dumbfounded but eventually they also become serious.

Yeon: so our first step is to change Rose 's medicines to original one which Jae will do and. Then ................. So it is the plan.

Y/N: a perfect plan to destroy her. *smirk* anyways Jae you will return their with papers and Kim's behave like you don't know the truth and.............  Jungkook please act normal cause her men are spying on you.

          I said and everyone looked at him. He just nod. Then we all ate our breakfast and went to their room to get ready to leave the bace. As mine and Jungkook 's floor was same. We were going together tho-

    Well we are alone so I should take the chance. As he was about to open his room door, I held his hand. He stopped but didn't look back at me.

Y/N: koo if you don't want to talk to me than its ok but atleast listen to me. *soft tone*

Jk: ......... I don't like to talk with lias. *cold tone*

Y/N: please koo,  first I didn't lied to you and I also have my reasons to hide it from you. * Snap*

Jk: and I don't think your reasons are that important to hide a thing like this. *chuckled* god knows if you would ever said this to me , if I wasn't in a danger. *cold tone*

Y/N:  You....*deep breath* koo just give me 10 minutes to explain. * pleading tone*

Jk: *sigh* ok. Explain. *cold tone*

Y/N: koo you know 2 years ago I quite my position, you know why? 2 years ago I saw you in Paris for a mission I went there. Later on I got your information and got to know you hate Harley Quinn, so I quite it for you. But now.... To take our revenge I joined again and after this mission I will again leave my position............ You only judged me for being Harley Quinn but do you know how I became like this?

       I asked him and he looked at me with a confused but cold expression. Well there is also guilt.

Y/n: *deep breath* .......... When I was little, I had an accident which effected my brain. Nobody in my family noticed my change behaviour. Day by day that problem become worse. At  first I was used to be a calm kid but I started to have anger issue, I couldn't control my anger and attacked on that person secretly. Everything always made me loose my  control over myself. When I was 12 by the help of one maid, I went to hospital and there I met TxT. I did my treatment for 2 years, but my condition became more worse than before. So later I and TxT decided to make a group and step in this world...... But guess the amazing part. * sad chuckled*

Jk: what?

Y/N: later on I got to know we, means I and TxT were used to given wrong medicine by my parent's one of enemy. He somehow got to know about my condition and planned it, which eventually became successful but befor he say it to my family......I killed him.......... But I am ready to leave this world and to start my treatment again and be normal like others for you Jungkook. Just give me a chance.

Jk: I-I....... Give me some time. *shocked*

Y/N: ok, bye! Meet you at cafe. *smile*

      I said and went inside my room to take my bag and went downstairs. At downstairs I met kai and he gave the papers and I went to Jae 's room.

Y/n: Jae!!

Jar: hmm?

Y/N: here is the papers, don't mess up with the plan. Please.

Jae: don't worry, I am her the most trusted man.*smirk* well now we have to get Blackpink too in our side.

Y/N: don't worry about that, I can do it.

       I said and went downstairs to see everyone is already there waiting for us as they are ready to go. soon we all left the base and drove to our destination.

Y/N: ok then everyone remember the plan and you all know what is your role right?

Then:yes.

BTS, TxT,Y/N,Jae: let's start the dirty game. *smirk*

💜...................... 💜