🖤PART.3. DOUBLE CROSS 🖤

???pov:

I am now infront of the building. Huh *sigh* no doubt why they chose this place it's an abundant old building. Ok! So let's go.

a/n pov:

a/n pov:

She went inside the building. It was dusty obviously it would be, after sometime she saw her enemy and that smugglers talking about the deal. So she quickly hide behind a pillar and start to record their conversation. But little did she knows that someone already caught her.

???pov:

I was recording and I got to know many important things like they were planning to sell the drug to college, restaurants etc. While I was recording I fell sharp pain in my head it was paining the shit out of me and then I blacked out.

Time skip...

I woke up when someone splash water on my face. My vision was all blurry to recognise who is in front of me but after some time I saw that who was it and also this place is not that building where I black out so I am at his secret place .

???1: oh! You woke up, so long time, no seen how are you??( smirk)

???: Yeah you're right! Long time no seen but wanna know why cause I didn't like to see ugly pigs.*smirk* and also I don't have time to waste for some trash like people Lee Jo-Jan.

I can clearly see that my words are making him angry that his face is also became red. Than he come to me slap me hard on my right cheek and held my jaw harshly.

Jo-Jan: HOW DARE YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT HUH?? (he shouted)

God my ears, if he want to shout, can't he shout from some distance you know corona virus🦠😷.

Jo-Jan: you have too much guts right! That you are still giving me your this attitude even if I can kill you right now! Aren't it??

???: OH please don't talk about my attitude cause if I start to give my attitude to you,you will forget attitude spelling bitch!

I said in sarcastic style.

Jo-Jan: AHHH! I WILL KILL YOU!

He again shout at me but then his mad face trun into smirk.

Jo-Jan: Did you really thought that you can trap me that easily, you can trap cops but not me after all I am a dangerous mafia. But your bad you got caught now who will save you from me, wait I have a plan, first I will torture you then starve you, it will be fun to see my lovely enemy dieing and begging in front of me. *evil smile*

I widen my my eyes after listening what he said.

???: No no how can you do that? Ple-please d-dont do this, don't ki-kill me please I don't w-want to die in such young age please I beg you don't kill me please.. * feared eyes*