🖤 PART.25. GAME STEP 1 🖤

Min-jae pov..

      I stopped my car as I reached on my destination. I sigh and looked at the paper and medicines. Then I put them in to my leather bag and come out. The guards open the door for me and I went inside and saw everyone was in living room doing chaotic things.

Jisoo: LISA GIVE ME MY PHONE.

Jisoo: KIM FUCKING JENNIE DON'T SLEEP AT FLOOR.

Jisoo: ROSE WE JUST HAD OUR BREAKFAST SO WHY ARE EATING AGAIN???

Jisoo: KIM MIN-KYUUUUUU! CAME HERE YOU BRAT, GIVE ME THE JIM JAM.

Jisoo:KIM RIOO FOR GOD SAKE COME HERE AND HELP ME INSTEAD USING YOUR FUCKING PHONE.

      I sigh and directly went to Rose's room as I know no one is gonna notice me now.

[ Room settlement.

-1st floor: (basement, torture room,  gun/Dragger stock room)

Ground floor:kitchen, hall, dining room....)

1st floor:  (library)(gym)(fight prac)

2nd floor: ( Jennie)( Jisoo)(gun prac)

3rd floor: ( Lisa) (Min) ( hack room)

4rd floor: (Rose) (Jae) (game room)

5th floor: ( Rio) ( office room)

6th floor: (gun/imp doc/medic room)  ]

I quite ly went to the medic room and started finding Rose's medicines as Rio also give her medicines. I looked at the drawers but her medicines weren't there, then I checked all wardrobe and everywhere, but there weren't the medicines too. Where she can keep the medicines???

     I was passing back and forth. Where could she put the medic, I checked everywhere, where we could keep medic- wait I just checked where WE can keep not SHE.

    It's important medicines for her so she's not keeping it where anyone can find but somewhere where no one would find.

    I stopped on my place and smirked. I know where she can keep it. I quickly went to the corner of the room where we keep expired medicines and start finding there. And

         I was right there was her medicines, I quickly opened the bottle and changed the pills to real one. Then I quickly went out from the room and looked around to see if there was anyone. I checked and went out from there and went to office room. Once I reached there, I went inside and placed the papers between some other papers which she has to sign. Then I went out and closed the door.

      But suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and BOOM!!! I am finished.

    My breath hitched. I closed my eyes and slowly turn around. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes and saw my nightmare........ Well at least for now.

Rio: what are you doing here? *bold tone*

      Shit! Think think think- wait, Yes!

Jae: um I... Came.. Here for... I came here for the information file, yes.

Rio: whose information file? *cold*

Jae: umm........Park Seo-hoon!

    As I said she was became shocked.

Rio: why? * shocked*

Jae: I heard she is gonna attack on our small base 3!

Rio: what!! But she is our partener, we made a deal so what about that??