🖤PART. 19. QUEEN IS BACK 🖤

Y/N pov...

    As Beomgyu said after like 5 minutes we got a call from our another best friend. I picked up the call and put it on speaker.

OTP:

??? : Hey bitches.

Y/N: hey Min hoe, now say how was their reaction?

??? : let first take those bitches on line.

Y/N: lol ok.

     I said and call the duo. After some rings, they picked up.

??? 1: hii sweetie.

Y/N: hi yoonie oppa,I called you to ask how was their reaction when they got the news?

???2: their reaction........ Haha you needed  to see that lol that's very funny tho...

Y/N: is it seokie oppa look like missed the most interesting thing. What about you Min oppa?

Min: she was trembling in fear, like can you imagine trembling , even her phone fell down from her hand. haha.

Y/N: lol can't wait for tomorrow, ok then see you all tomorrow.

Seokie: ok then, bye my cupcake.

Yoonie: bye queen.

Min: bye bitch.

Y/N: sep, bye.

     I said and cut the the call. Can't wait for tomorrow.

TIME_SKIP__NEXT_ DAY

     Well I am getting ready to go to our mansion or palace where the party is hold. I wore my outfit and went downstairs to meet others. I went  to the living room and they all were already ready waiting for me.

Beomgyu: ready to go?

Y/N: hmm let's go.

      I said and we went outside and took out car and went out from there.

TIME_SKIP__AT_BLACKROSE_MANSION_AT_NIGHT_

??? Pov...

    Now I am getting ready for the ceremony as it 10:00 PM already and the ceremony will start at 11:00 PM. but honestly saying I don't want but if I wouldn't go there it will be my worst nightmare. I checked myself last time and went downstairs to meet others.

My look: