🖤PART. 14.MORNING TEA & KOOKIE🖤

Y/N POV...

   I opened my eyes as the sun rays decided to wake me up. I took my phone and saw the time, it was 6:30 AM. I looked at my side and that was empty. Hey don't tell he leaved already. As I thought that I suddenly felt very sad.

      I immediately got up and checked the bathroom but that was also empty, so I checked the closet maybe he is there finding clothes to wear. I checked there and that was also empty.

    I sat on the corner of the bed. Unknowingly  tears  slipped from my eyes. Why I always have to lose the one I love. First eomma, appa then unnie and now him. I don't even know where do he lives, neither know  even if we would meet in future.

     As I was traveling  on the train of my thoughts, I suddenly listened some sounds from outside. I wiped my tears and went in living room. Look like that sounds had came from kitchen. Yes I have sharp ears.

I followed the sound and saw two "Men in Black", as they saw me, they took out their gun and
.
.
.
.
*BANG*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(a/n: happy April fool in advance.
         Sorry just kidding)

     I saw Koo was cooking something. He look so boyfriend meterial now.

      I sigh in relief

      I sigh in relief. And made my way towards him. And next what I did that made him shocked, well even I was shocked why I did that.

    I went to him and back hugged him. He got startled. I think he didn't like that.

Y/N:s-sorry.

   As I said I about to  break the hug, he stopped me by grabbing my hands.

JK: stay, I don't feel uncomfortable, I am actually loving it.

     As he said I blushed and hide my face on his back also tighten the hug.

JK POV...

   I woke up as I felt something snuggled on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw- wait, OH WAIT WE ARE CUDDLING AND HER FACE IS IN MY CHEST.

     God I can feel that all animals of all over world is dancing inside my stomach. She look soo cute. I kept staring at her face for like 10 minutes. Then I look at the wall clock it was 5:50 AM, I kissed her forehead and quickly but carefully got up so that she won't woke up and did my morning routine and shower.

    I  wrapped towel on my waist and come out.