🖤PART. 26. GAME'S 2ND STEP🖤

Y/N pov...

Y/N:thanks for forgiving me.

Jk: don't, you deserve it. It wasn't your fault. The situations made you like that but you tried to change yourself for me. *smile*

He said and i snuggled more on his chest as he hugged me tighter.

Y/N: I missed you. *whisper*

JK: I missed you too princess *whisper back*

Y/N:you don't know how much scared I was that you would leave me. *whisper*

Jk:..... I can't do that* whisper*

Y/N: you will never leave me right?

I said and lift my face and looked at his eyes which he did the same.

Jk: how can I leave you when I am the one who need you the most.

He said and kissed my forehead.

MEANWHILE

Jae pov.

Soon the meeting finished and everyone went out from there. Now it's only me and Rio. About the meeting?

She planned to send half of our men to attack on her but I told her that they are more powerful, so she decided that everyone like our all group members and men will go and attack them. *chuckle* And I also sent them a letter and it said.

"It's enough of our act now, you think your most powerful right? So let's have a fight and lemme show you how pathetic you are . An if you think your most powerful then get ready to see who is more powerful.

                          - Raya "

I looked at her for some moment before saying.

Jae: Boss don't you have some papers to sign?

Rio: yea so? *raised her eyebrows*

Jae: nothing I was just saying that if you sign those now cause the fight is gonna be tough so... *🤷‍♀️*

Rio: ok, let's go.

She said and we walked out from the meeting room and went to the office room.

Rio: where's the files?

Jae: here.

I said and gave 3 files she has to sign. Well 2nd one has the papers.

Jae: well I have read all the files and these are ok, so if you can just sign on that if you want. *shrugged his shoulder*

As I said, she hesitate first but then she just signed them without reading.

1ST STEP IS SUCCESSFUL.

TIME SKIP

I went downstairs as I am all ready for our mission. Everyone was ready for th mission.

RIO: