🖤PART. 31. REAL CULPRIT🖤

(ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴋɪᴍ ᴍᴀɴ-ᴡᴏʟ

(ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴋɪᴍ ᴍᴀɴ-ᴡᴏʟ.
ᴀɢᴇ: 𝟺𝟶.
ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ: ʏ/ɴ, ʀɪᴏ.
ᴡᴏʀᴋ: ᴇx ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ. )

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Y/N POV

Man-wol: how could you do this Rio? We are your own family! *yell*...... When you born we all were happy. We gave you whatever you always wanted. We celebrated your birthdays grandly. Then why? Why you hate us? Why you tear our family apart? *silent cry*

Rio: did you really gave me the love i always wanted? *low tone*

She said and looked at mom with her red teary eyes.

Rio: did you ever asked me how was my day every night? Did you ever asked me if work is stressing me out or not? *chuckled* eomma whenever I was hurt, you only used to say don't worry it's just a small cut. Did you ever asked me if it hurts or not?

Y/N: w-what ard you saying? Rio watch your mouth. *growl*

Rio: watch my mouth? Y/N did you ever thought, I kiled everyone but why I leaved you and our cousins?

V: cause you-

V started but stopped in middle as we don't have anything to say. It's true we never thought about it why did she left us.

Rio: what? Lost words? I leaves you all cause in my hard times only you guys were with me, supported me, cared for me. That's why when I heard you're in danger I didn't think twice before coming here.

Y/N: but why Jin' s parents? What they did to you?*cold*

Rio: I didn't knew they were in one car, I thought they would go in separate cars.

Rm: JUST STOP WITH YOUR LIAS! you knew it and even if you didn't, it ok. But then why Jungkook' s parents? Yoonji? Rose? WHY?

Rio: BECAUSE I HAD NO CHOICE. I was ordered to kill Yoonji. And don't you know why? Isn't it his parents our enemy? They targeted Y/N that's why I had no other choice. And talking about Rose? I didn't wanted them to be together. They would cause trouble for Y/N.

Y/N: you monster. *whisper*

Rio: I don't understand why I have to feel guilty for the monster I've became when no one is guilty for making me this way? * dry chuckled * and Y/N aren't you a monster herself even the whole world is scared of you.