🖤 PART. 29. LOSING YOU 🖤

[  𝐀/𝐍: 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. ]

I opened my eyes but still everything pitch black. I roamed my eyes around when suddenly I heard a whimper from my opposite side. I snapped my head to that side but all I saw was darkness. Suddenly I bright spotlight flashed on me I immediately brought my hand infront of my face.

    I took my time to adjust this much brightness, when I saw another spotlight flashed on the side from where I heard whimper. I looked there and met with a terrible view.

★★ WARNING ★★
TORTURED PEOPLE☆☆

◆◆ READ IT ON YOUR OWN RISK CAUSE I AM GOOD AT WRITING IT◆◆

    There was Jungkook, kneeling down with bloody hands. Is has deep cuts in his body. A shot in his stomach. A deep cut near his neck. His chest was badly stabbed many times.

     I teared up in this sight.

Y/N: K-Kook! *sob*

    I was about to go to him, when that spotlight turned off and light up on my left side. I looked there and saw Yeonjun oppa.

    His half face 's was already destroyed as like someone poured acid on his face. His hand was broken and whole body was washed by blood, his heart was half ripped off from his chest. I put my hand on my mouth as I started crying at this sight.

Y/N: oppa! * muffle crying*

   And again the light went off and on behind me. I looked there and saw Beomgyu.

  His position was more worse. His eyes weren't on there place. One hand was gone. Whole body was filled with gun shots. Mouth was open as blood was coming out. He tried to speak but nothing came out instead blood.

     Then all spotlights turned off. I couldn't see anything. I ducked my head down as I started pulling my hair and screaming when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

     I lifted my head up as the spot light turned on but only mine one. I turned my head a little behind to see who was it and saw MYSELF. MY  Devil.

Devil: why are you crying? You should be happy. *evil smile*

Y/N: y-you!?!

      That's when I understood everything. I stood up in rage and grabbed her collar as I pinned her on the near wall as hard as I could.

     She yelped in pain which hurted my back like hell but I was too blind in anger to realise 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

Y/N: WHY!?!! WHY DID YOU KILLED THEM???

Devile: IT'S YOU NOT ME!!! AND THEY DESERVE IT....

Y/N: WTF YOU THINK IF YOUR SELF TO DECIDED THAT?? I LOVE THEM, THEY LOVE ME.

     I said and punched her hard on her nose as we both felt a very hard pain that our nose started bleeding. But as I said!! I was too angry at realise.