🖤PART.4. PAST 🖤

(at morning 7:00 AM)

Y/N pov...

I woke up when sun rays hit my face. I look at clock it was 7 AM. Today is Sunday so today my café is closed. I got up from my bed and went to bathroom to do my routine.

I came out to bedroom. I wore a oversize hoodie and shorts. Then I went downstairs to cook something. Ohhh! I am hungry (pout). I open refrigerator but found nothing then I check all drawers but still found nothing. I think I am out of stock. GOD PLEASE WHY ITS EVERYTIME HAPPENED WITH ME! NOW I HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE NOW! OK so I need to get my lazy ass up ok let's go. I thought.

Then I went to my wardrobe and wear a short shirt and jeans.

I did light makeup

I did light makeup.

Y/N: god knows why I am so beautiful.

After drooling over me like 5 minutes, I went outside and lock the house. So let's go--

(a/n: let's go, side step right left to my beat. High like the moon rock with me baby......)

Y/N: umm- a/n I was saying let's go to convenience store not singing, but anyway let's sing. .... Know that I got the heat, let me show you cause talk is cheap~....

Time skip....

I enter in convenience store. I start picking the things I need like ramen, snacks,juice, cookies etc. I was done and I pay for the things I bought. I went out and start walking. While walking I was thinking about my life. How everything changed in only one day. That day is like a nightmare for me. And it's all happened cause of me if I stop them that day!

Flashback...

17 y/old Y/N: Dad mom where are you guys going???

Y/D: princess we got a urgent meeting that's why we need to go.

17 y/old Y/N: ok you got a urgent meeting but what about mom?? Why she is also coming with you??

Y/M: baby I also got important work! That's why!

17 y/old Y/N: Do you guys really need to go please stay today, I don't want to leave you guys.

Y/D: princess we are not leaving you for forever, I will come in 2-3 days and your mom will come in 1 week. And we need to go. Princess how we would leave if you are sad at least give us you cute smile for once.