🖤PART. 22. THE TRUTH UNTOLD 🖤

Jk pov...

Everyone*expect SOPE. Jae, YJ*: Y/N.

    Suddenly everything become silent, numb. Now I was feeling broken, hurt, cheated.

My own lover is the one, whom I hated the most.

Whom I cherish the most is the one, whom I disgust the most.

Whom I cared the most is the one, whom I always wished death.

The one whom without seeing I can't live is the one, whom I don't wanted to see on my entire life.

  I could feel like tears were building on my eyes and flowing through my cheeks.

Jk: w-why? *sob*

Jk; why why did you cheated me? *shout*

Jk: I loved you the most and still you hid this big thing from me. *shout*

Jk: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MONSTER. *crying*

Y/N: plea-se don't say that baby, I nev-er wanted -to h-ide thi-s from you, that's why I told you today -cause I didn't w-anted to- start our relati-onship with lies, secrets-*sob + tears*

Jk: BUT STILL YOU DID! YOUR A KILLER WITHOUT HEART. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME I TRUSTED YOU! YOU MONSTER, KILLER, EVIL BITC-

       I stopped as I felt a sting pain in my cheeks. I looked up and saw Yoongi hyung was standing near me and then when I realised my hyung slapped me.

Yoongi: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR SAYING JEON? YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR HERE, WHY SHE IS LIKE THIS, HER SIDE STORY BUT STILL DECIDED TO SAY ALL THIS SHIT! YOUR CALLING HER HEARTLESS, A MONSTER, A KILLER WHEN SHE IS THE ONE WHO IS SAVING YOU FROM ALL THE PROBLEMS.

hobi: First listened everything then speak Jeon. And remember don't fucking judge a book by its cover. *cold tone*

Y/N: it's ok hy-ung, ple-ase don't scold h-im. *sob* cause he a-lso don't know the- truth.*deep breath* Oppa please call others.

    As she said Yeon went out and again came with other 4 members. Suddenly Beom came towards Y/N and hugged her tightly and said something on her ears. She nodded and wiped her tears.

Yeon: anyways let me introduce you. Bin is Soobin. I am Yeonjun. Beom is Beomgyu. Tae is Taehyun and kai is huening kai.

    As he finished I rolled my eyes.

Soobin: anyways so from where we should start?

Y/N: let me handle this.

Y/N pov...

Y/N: let me handle this.

    I said and looked over Kims who were beyond shocked.

Y/N: no time no oppas. So finally she manipulated you three right?

     As I said the trio looked at each other and hen jin said.

Rm: you weren't like this before, what happened to you. *tears*

Taehyung: you were never a monster!