🖤PART. 18. ARRANGEMENTS 🖤

Y/N pov...

Y/N:and......Kim Rio.

     As I said I looked at everyone just see only one facial expression "shocked". In those three years, it's the first time I called her name.

Yeonjun: w-what she?

Y/N: hmm, my cousins were the one who killed Jungkook 's parents and now she is planning to kill him.

Soobin: unbelievable how could someone go this much down? What's her plan and how do you got to know?

Y/N:I know can't believe for a fucking position she could go this down, didn't even hesitate to kill those innocents. She is going to take her first step today or tomorrow.

Beomgyu: so? *raised his one eyebrow*

Y/N: what so? We have to arrange my come back ceremony tomorrow. Invite everyone, well even though I am not reveling my face. * rolled her eyes*

Taehyun: I know noona you already have a plan, so what is it? *excited*

Y/N: sorry but no I don't.

    I said and leaned my back on the couch. I looked at the others to see somes were having pissed face and somes were done face.

Beomgyu: so you really don't have any plan? Oh sorry how could you even make a plan when you don't have brain.

Y/N: well I don't have to prove if I have a brain or not to a idiot like you. And also don't look at me like that, first send the invitation cards to everyone also start arrangements and yeah you know on which place we are gonna hold the ceremony? *smirk*

Beomgyu: ok then, lemme talk with any agency who can arrange the ceremony by tomorrow and yeah i know. *smirk*

Taehyun: I'll gonna invite other with kai, what you say?

Huening (Kai) : ok.

    They said and got up and leaved from living room. Now it's only me and hyung line.

Yeonjun: ok then anyways how are you?

Y/N: am good, what about you all?

Soobin: we are also good. You sure you can do this, no I mean come on she is your s-

Y/N: oppa i don't care whoever she is, all i care is cause of her I lost my family and now am gonna lose MY Jungkook if I don't take any step now. *cold tone*

     I exclaimed and they looked at me with a worried face. There was a little silent making the atmosphere awkward little by little. But it doesn't last long as oppa broked that.

Yeonjun: ok then, take some rest cause from tomorrow you life is again turning into a whole path. And your dresses will be here by afternoon, you would choose which one you are gonna wear for tomorrow function.

Y/N: ok oppa.

       I said and smiled at them. I got up from my seat and went upstairs to my room.