🖤 PART. 16. NEED HELP FROM YOU🖤

( before starting the story I want to tell everyone that i did some changes to the discussion, so you can go and read that as I got some new ideas, so i am changing the plot, hope you like it , and don't forget to comment how was the plot twist. Bye now I won't disturbe you more)

Jennie pov...

After our boss said that y/nie helped Jk. I immediately called her and "put it on speaker" so that everyone can listen our conversation. Apparently we are on mitting room.

After Min-jae came, boss told us to come in mitting room and told us everything. After two rings she picked up the call.

OTP:

Y/N: hello.

Jennie : babysis where are you now?

Y/N: at home unnie, why?

Jennie : is anybody there with you?

As I said she stayed silent for some seconds then she replied.

Y/N: no unnie no one is with me I am all alone. Ok bye unnie I am sleepy, I'll call tomorrow.

As she said I looked at others, some were having worried and some were confused but boss were looking so focused on what she was saying. Then she mouthed me to cut the call.

Jennie:............ok bye take care.

I cut the call and looked at her. Then Lz said.

Lz: boss why did she lied to us.

(A/n: ok so i changed Rosé mafia name PC to chae. PC= Park Chaeyoung)

Chae(Rose): did he thread him to not tell us?

??? : I don't think, she didn't sound like scared or something, she sounded calm.

As she said we looked at her. She was thinking something deeply. After some time I broke the silence.

Jen:it's very dangerous to let her involve in this game, we need to do something.

??? : BP tomorrow you gys have work at café right, now "go go" take rest and please don't any stupidity like you did today... Jae you also must be tired go now, we will talk about this tomorrow.

Jiss: but bos-

She was about to say something but cut off by the glare she received from boss. So we quietly stood up from our seat and went out.

??? Pov...

As they all went out I closed my eyes my eyes and massage my forehead. How much I want her to stay away from this mess that much she is getting involved in this mess, I know she wasn't scared or something cause I know her very well. I can't let her get close to him. I know at last she would be heart broken.

My mind was full thoughts, I couldn't decide what to do so i called my eldest brother- i mean cousin. After two rings he picked up the call.

OTP:

??? : Hi oppa!

??? 1: huh so you finally remembered that you have a handsome brother like me.