🖤PART.13. FEELINGS (2)🖤

Y/N POV...

As I was cooking, I started to think what just happened today. That dream, jisoo unnie being shocked when i told her about it, then the boss thing honestly I still feel they were hiding something from me, then the accident, helping him everything.... But I still couldn't believe like bro, I had fight with the mafia king, called him monkey, embarrassed him at café. I seriously have some guts.

I snapped out from my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look at my right side and saw that jungsuk- ahh junghook, aish.. I forgot his name.

JK: helloooo!!!

Y/N: huh what happened??

JK: I was calling you since 5 minutes.

Y/N: oh sorry, I was thinking something. Ummm bTW can you please tell me your name again I forgot.( Looking down+pout)

JK POV...

owww she is looking so cuteeeeeeeeeee, I want pinch her cheeks and pock her dimples.

JK: m you forget my name?? It's Jungkook.

Y/N: yahh your name so big, is it ok if I call you kookie or kook or koo??

oww that's so cute name.

JK: yeah you can call me that if you want.( shy smile)

When I said this to her, she immediately smile brightly. Oww she is so cute. When she smiled, her cheeks made a small round shape like laddu.

(a/n: ok I absolutely don't know English word of laddu, if anybody knows than comment me)

Y/N: btw koo why are you here? Aren't you injured?

When she called me that, I felt like my cheeks are burning and some weird feeling in my stomach. What is happening with me.

Jk: ahh ye-ah, I wanted some water also, don't forget I am mafia king so..

Y/N: Yeah yeah I know.( rolled her eyes) ok sit here, I will be done soon.

She said and I just nod and sit on the kitchen counter. She was looking whole wife material. I didn't realise that I was staring at her untill she looked at me and asked showing her cute doe eyes.

Y/N: why are you looking at me like that? Is something in my face.

JK: yes beauty.( mumbled)

Y/N: pardon?

JK: n-no nothing, are you done?

Y/N: wait just five minutes more. BTW say something about you.

JK: well I don't like to paise myself but it's ok as your so desperate to know me. (smirk)

Y/N POV...

Y/N: I didn't asked you to praise yourself neither I am being desperate (rolled my eyes), it's just, don't you have any gang mate cause after you got attack you didn't even informed anyon-

Before I could complete my sentence he shouted. I WAS FUCKING BESIDE HIM, MY EARS 😖 I glared at him.

JK: OH SHITTTTT! can you please give me your phone, I need to inform hyung Or else he could kill me.