from🖤PART.21. KIDNAPPED 🖤

Yeonjun pov...

     I was working at my room. When suddenly my phone started vibrating. I took my phone and saw the id and picked it up.

OTP:

Yj(yeonjun) : hello!

Mj(min-jae) : hello, listen here I got an important info. First tell me where is Y/N and Jungkook?

Yj: I don't know about them but what happened?

Mj: Rio told me she was planning to kidnap Jungkook today but later dropped it cause he is going out with Y/N.

Yj: she didn't told me that they are going out..

Mj:Well I don't know if it's true or not. And now she is planning to directly attack Jungkook after he drops her.

Yj: what?

Mj: yes, so what to do now?

Yj: wait lemme call her and ask her.

Mj: ok.

     I cut the call and called Y/N.

OTP:

Y/N: Hello!

Yeon:where are you?

Y/N: well now I am at XXX restaurant near the XXX beach with jungkook, why?

Yeon: I got an info that Rio planned to attack JK, but as when she got to know that you're with him, she dropped it but now she will attack him way back home.

Y/N: what? Don't worry I will handle them. Also look like it's time to tell everyone the truth who is involved in the incident?

Yeon: which incident and whom are you talking about? Sorry but i didn't understand!

Y/N: I'll tell you later in detail, but for now tell SOPE to kidnap my cousins and Jimin and i'll bring Jk there. We will meet in our base 2 at night.

Yeon: umm ok then, see you later bye.

Y/N: bye!

       Then I again called Yoongi hyung.

OTP:

Yeon: hyung I have some work for you!

Yoongi:what work?

Yeon: well kidnap Y/N 's cousins and Jimin then, come at our second base with hobi hyung.

Yoongi: why what happened?

Yeon: well long story in short Rio planned to kidnap Jk and Y/N got to know this, and now she is planning to tell everyone, everything maybe, that's why she told me to kidnap them.

Yoongi: ok but what's with Jimin?

Yeon: well I don't know, and yes, also bring all the evidence who knows if she is gonna say the truth to them.