Prologue

Sakura's P.O.V.

I never expected to befriend the big bad Akatsuki. It's too unexpected. I only wanted them to be an ally of Konoha. What's going to happen to them once my mission ended? Hmm, my mission. It's the reason why I ended up caring for the Akatsuki, isn't it?

Flashback...

"Sakura-san, Hokage-sama needs to see you." An anbu appeared in front of me. "Hai, I'll be there." The anbu nodded and disappeared with a puff of smoke. I finished my dango and made my way towards the hokage office.

I knock thrice and heard a faint come in. I opened the door only to see Tsunade-sama drunk and Shizune-san hiding her sake.

I giggled and said "You asked for me Tsunade-shishou?" "Haa?! Who are you?!" She said. Yep she's drunk. I sweat dropped at this and heard Shizune-san sigh. "Tsunade-sama you CALLED her for a mission baka."

" Ehh? I did?" Tsunade asked like an idiot. Shizune and I nodded. She scratched her head and said "I guess I did. Now what was the mission again?"

Shizune sighed and said "Let me give you your mission, Sakura-chan." Shizune took the scroll stating my mission. "It is an S rank mission, Sakura-chan. Promise us to be safe, alright?" I smiled and nodded.

Shizune gave me the scroll and said "It is to infiltrate the Akatsuki for 5 years. Do you, Haruno Sakura, accept the mission?" My eyes widened at this and accepted the scroll. "When do I leave?" I asked with a confident look in my eyes.

"As soon as you can, Sakura-chan." Shizune said. I nodded and bid them farewell. I was stopped with a hug from behind. Tsunade and Shizune hugged me tightly and said "Please, be careful Sakura-chan." I smiled and nodded.

"Sayonara, Tsunade-sama, Shizune-san." With that, I disappeared with a swirl of cherry blossom. I packed my stuff for about 30 mins and ate my left over onigiri. I went to Naruto's apartment and left a note saying goodbye. I did the same to my other friends and left a cherry blossom on top of each letter.

I went straight through the gates after that, without looking back. "Sayonara, Konoha. See you again in 5 years." I whispered as I ran to Amegakure.

To Be Continued...

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

A/N: How was it minna? Was it good? Please comment, vote and follow minna ^_^ I'll be updating soon. I don't own Naruto.

~Angel Of Darkness 540